Illini | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Illini

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
nyjunc, I sense a lot of hostility from you. I sense a lot of jealousy. Must be from Duke's dominance of the ACC!

They dominated the ACC when the ACC was at it's all time worst but the days of '99-'03 are over and the good old days(pre-'99) are back and the Heels will be back on top. Maybe duke can finish 3rd or 4th this year but they don't have enough to hang w/ the big boys at the top of the ACC.

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
excuses, excuses, that's all you Carilona fans got!

Excuses? No those are facts, the ACC was only getting 3 or 4 teams a year in the Tourney and for 3 or 4 of those years it was only 3 then the conference's marquee team took an unexpected downward spiral for a couple of years so that also hurt the conference. The ACC was the best last year and surprise! duke didn't win it and it is the best this year and duke will not win it. I can't wait until duke plays a real team so the L's can start to pile up.

all I read was blah blah blah blah. Your one of those people who makes excuses. I have no time for people like you. You look at the cup half empty, I look at it half full!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
all I read was blah blah blah blah. Your one of those people who makes excuses. I have no time for people like you. You look at the cup half empty, I look at it half full!

You are one of those people who doesn't make any valid points, you just say "duke is better b/c I said so..." You don't back up anything you say.

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
JJ Reddick is ridiculous!

Rodiculously overrated. I am so sick of the Reick nonsense, it's worse than the duhon stuff but at least duhon turned into a good player last year after being awful as a jr. redick shot 37% from the field, wow! that's impressive. he gets most of his points from the line b/c he has perfected the duke flop even though he rarely gets fouled and he is a tremendous FT shooter. That's where I will give him credit, he's great at drwing fouls(even though most of them are not fiuls) and he's automatic from the FT line BUT he is a slightly above average 3 pt shooter but everyone goes gaga. He has perfect technique and and can catch fire so that's what these "experts" see, they don't see how he is shut down against decent defenders or how he shoots uper 30s-low 40s from 3 which is good but nowhere near the ACC or Nat'l leaders. It's not a coincidence that his 3 pt % goes down once ACC play begins and he's not playing the Valpo's of the world except this year he doesn't have a cushion like he has had his first 2 years. Right now he's only shooting around 40% so he'll probably end up around 35% from 3. Simply the most overrated player in CBB.

yo give me a break bro. I was at the game last night and he single handidly won the game for Duke. He is the best shooter in college b-ball hands down.

By the way nyjunc, your class has never beaten Duke's class so until you do, keep your mouth on lock!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
yo give me a break bro. I was at the game last night and he single handidly won the game for Duke. He is the best shooter in college b-ball hands down.

By the way nyjunc, your class has never beaten Duke's class so until you do, keep your mouth on lock!

Yes this class has beaten duke, we did it w/o Sean may in 2003 at Chapel Hill. Does this mean I can unlock my mouth?

Redick is nowhere near the best shooter in CBB. Maybe he should lead the ACC in 3 pt shooting or get amongst the top 30 in the Country before he can lay claim to that title. He is the best FT shooter but nowhere near the bst 3 pt shooter and the #s back that up.

FinsNYanksFan13 said:

Christ what an idiot....do you even bother to think before you post? Reddick is nothing when he has a good defender on him. He struggles to get his shot off under pressure and has always had problems when Manuel is matched against him.

Granted UNC has had its fair share of troubles the last few years, but this year's team should sweep the dookies. They just matchup very well.

Well we'll see if your punk a$$ Carilona squad can get it done......Only time will tell. I gotta laugh though with someone from Carilona calling me an idiot, don't u got a cow to milk or something?

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Well we'll see if your punk a$$ Carilona squad can get it done......Only time will tell. I gotta laugh though with someone from Carilona calling me an idiot, don't u got a cow to milk or something?
Have you ever responded to a post with a logical argument or is your sole purpose just to stir up trouble? If in your opinion Duke has a great squad please elaborate on that and tell us why. Personally I think they are the 4th best team in the ACC this year.

Why you feel the need to write these pitiful insults in beyond me. You have no clue who I am or where Im from and in all probability have never ventured out of the city.

Ferretsquig said:
Have you ever responded to a post with a logical argument or is your sole purpose just to stir up trouble? If in your opinion Duke has a great squad please elaborate on that and tell us why. Personally I think they are the 4th best team in the ACC this year.

Why you feel the need to write these pitiful insults in beyond me. You have no clue who I am or where Im from and in all probability have never ventured out of the city.

That's what he does, he never backs up any argument as to why he thinks duke is great but just continues to tell us in hopes that he will eventually trick us into believing it :lol:

I'll just wait until Feb. 9th to let my squad do the talking, I'm done talking with you UNC clowns in this thread. Your a joke just like your squad is. Can you say Santa Clara!

Back
Top Bottom