Illini | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Illini

Im still here. I just think we should let the games be played and then pick it up at a later date. Going in circles right now.

MikeO said:
Im still here. I just think we should let the games be played and then pick it up at a later date. Going in circles right now.

You didn't think that until after SU lost though. I disagree w/ you, it's more fun going back and forth during the year. Carolina is going to lose again, SU is going to lose again. It's all in fun and it will all sort itself out later in the year.

nyjunc said:
You didn't think that until after SU lost though. I disagree w/ you, it's more fun going back and forth during the year. Carolina is going to lose again, SU is going to lose again. It's all in fun and it will all sort itself out later in the year.
I said we were going in circles BEFORE SU lost. Go back and check the dates and times of the posts compared to the games.... :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:

Now your just flat out lying and making stuff up. :shakeno:

MikeO said:
I said we were going in circles BEFORE SU lost. Go back and check the dates and times of the posts compared to the games.... :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:

Now your just flat out lying and making stuff up. :shakeno:

That was the ACC and BE argument which you realized you really had no argmunet for the BE. Regardless it's fun talking CBB and we both follow big time teams so we can have some fun discussions.

nyjunc said:
That was the ACC and BE argument which you realized you really had no argmunet for the BE. Regardless it's fun talking CBB and we both follow big time teams so we can have some fun discussions.
I have no argument....lol :roflmao:

Just the past 2 national championships. Ok, I can see this is going nowhere. It has been fun. Take care.

Why can't we just agree that the two best conferences in no particular order are the Big East and ACC. But in the end, it doesn't really matter, Duke will be the best team this year with a slimmed down Reddick shooting lights out, Williams are more headier player who will avoid foul trouble, Ewing's gonna be the player of the year, and finally a much improved Dockery and Randolph. Duke wasn't deep enough last year and they went to the final 4. This year's team is going to dominate. Best backcourt in the country and best big man (Williams) in the country!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Why can't we just agree that the two best conferences in no particular order are the Big East and ACC. But in the end, it doesn't really matter, Duke will be the best team this year with a slimmed down Reddick shooting lights out, Williams are more headier player who will avoid foul trouble, Ewing's gonna be the player of the year, and finally a much improved Dockery and Randolph. Duke wasn't deep enough last year and they went to the final 4. This year's team is going to dominate. Best backcourt in the country and best big man (Williams) in the country!

:lol: :roflmao: :lol: :roflmao:

Yeah JJ "Big Game" redick whose next big shot will be his first. The "greatest" shooter of all time who has never even been the best 3 pt shooter in the ACC and has never been anywhere near the leaders in the NCAA is the most overrated player in the Country. he is locked down against better teams. Shelden is good but is always in foul trouble and if K didn't own the officials he'd foul out in the first half every game. Ewing is a big time player, Dockery is a mediocre PG, Shav was overhyped and has underdelivered. You won't even compete for the ACC Title so forget about nat'l Title. duke will at best make the Sweet 16.

Once again there were circumstances and even w/ that SC loss we are ranked HIGHER than duke. That's b/c we have played a tougher sched(as usual) and have been dominating while dukle has been playing creampuffs and a couple have played decent games against them.

By the way, i'll be there. Anyone in the NYC area that day, tickets are as low as 15 bucks so if you want to see the 2005 National Champions (cause that's what we will be when this is all said and done), go to the game!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
By the way, i'll be there. Anyone in the NYC area that day, tickets are as low as 15 bucks so if you want to see the 2005 National Champions (cause that's what we will be when this is all said and done), go to the game!

OU might win the CFB Nat'l Title but not the CBB Title.

Another unranked team for duke to play. if it wasn't for the ACC making them play Mich St(a ranked team but a very overrated team) they would have NO non-conf games against ranked teams.

nyjunc, I sense a lot of hostility from you. I sense a lot of jealousy. Must be from Duke's dominance of the ACC!

Back
Top Bottom