Im A die hard Dolphin fan but I had to take this pic! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Im A die hard Dolphin fan but I had to take this pic!

i dont know why they were drinking coors light it wasnt to lose weight i guess some people do like the taste

That is the most revolting thing I have ever seen. I want to know how long you had to hold your breath just to take the pic. The smell had to be awful! F$#K the Jets!

I know hes with the Jets but Rex and is twin brother Rob were HAving a good old time ,Im just walikng on the beach doing some excerising and there they are, Prob for the probowl I know the players are staying at the MAriott Harbor beach hotel,, heres the pic, I told both of them That im a dolplfan, and he said we will be ready next year, A little Drinky Winky them guys were, they were playing wiffle ball with which seemed like there family, I should of told him where the best all you can eat buffet is lol Click link down Low to OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:lol2:

clear.gif

Man that was a creepy pic. They should put down the silver bullets and go for a jog. They look like candidates for a heart attacks. Poster child's for obesity campaign.

You're ****ting me. :lol:

:hi5:

No wonder they suck. That ****ing hippie needs a haircut.

He was the DC for the Raiders before mangina hired him.

Say what you will about Cryan Ryan, but mangina is the guy I REALLY hated.

If I were a player, Rex is the kind of guy it would be cool to play for. Mangina is just, well he's a mangina...:ponder:

I saw the Fat Man AND Daunte Culpepper at the StrikeForce event last night. Culpepper look worried when I was talking with him. I did point to his knee and give him a thumbs up, he just laughed.

Gameday, I'll boo the crap out of both these clowns. But outside of football, when they are with their families, I'm respectful.

I wonder howmany copies NYjunc has printed off to post around the house.

Also you could of given us a warning with the Rob Ryan sighting lol.

How did it feel to be the cheese in the Ryan sandwich? The only picture I'd take with that tub-o-lard is me booting him in his fat ***.

There are coaches and players that annoy me in a football sense, and then there are guys like Rex Ryan, who just seems like a genuinely obnoxious a-hole.

Back
Top Bottom