Im A die hard Dolphin fan but I had to take this pic! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Im A die hard Dolphin fan but I had to take this pic!

clear.gif

This....

:lol2::chuckle::hi5::ohno::tongue2::woot:

They must have scared all the tourists away. I bet Rex told his brother to take his shirt off, as a way to attempt to scare all the actual Dolphins away from the waters of South Beach. He desperately needs some sort of "victory" against Dolphins.

I can't blame the op of the thread. Its always fun to get a photo with famous or in this case infamous people.

dude that's messed up...i don't even know what to say...i would told them both to go **** themselves :)

100% guarntee you wouldnt have said ****. Internet tough guys never carry their "balls" over to reality. Plus, I hate the Dolphins almost as much as I hate the Pats but if I met your coach or Beli-cheat I would be completly respectful. At the end of the day football is a game and they are people just like everyone else. Say what you want to them on game day but fans like you that think its cool to attack these people when they are out and about enjoying their down time are exactly what wrong with sports in this country.

Nice pic; aside from the hand signals.. also glad 2C U had the foresight to dress for the occasion

2d0gehs-1.jpg

Nice pic; aside from the hand signals.. also glad 2C U had the foresight to dress for the occasion

2d0gehs-1.jpg

MAn thats funny but that aint right ,=( i didnt wear that kind of shirt, Im gonna get killed now lol

Lmaooooooooo...Yeah,I would never take a pic with ****ing Rex Ryan,**** him.I woulda told him be ready to cry more next year when you miss the playoffs and don't luck in.

I suppose the playoff wins in Cincy and SD were luck as well? And I'll remember to stop by if you guys ever "luck in" so I can hear you apologize for it.

Back
Top Bottom