Im A die hard Dolphin fan but I had to take this pic! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Im A die hard Dolphin fan but I had to take this pic!

I know hes with the Jets but Rex and is twin brother Rob were HAving a good old time ,Im just walikng on the beach doing some excerising and there they are, Prob for the probowl I know the players are staying at the MAriott Harbor beach hotel,, heres the pic, I told both of them That im a dolplfan, and he said we will be ready next year, A little Drinky Winky them guys were, they were playing wiffle ball with which seemed like there family, I should of told him where the best all you can eat buffet is lol Click link down Low to OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY EYES!!!! IM BLIND

Thank God Rex kept his shirt on or I would have puked all over my laptop...

hey that's fat ******* and his brother... get in my belly....

LOL thats funny, Rex Ryan is such a fat ***..yeah I went to the Pro Bowl practice today and even though I dont like the guy, I took a pic with the comish. I woke up early and drove all the way to Ft. Lauderdale and thats the only person I could take a pic with.

fdsufq-1.jpg

remake of the full monty or what

Hmmm...we are not allowed to post pics of topless sexy ladies but we CAN post pics of topless obese men...anyone feel short changed? :lol: lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom