I'm a FAN, are you? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm a FAN, are you?

Originally posted by muddaconch
Jeez, I know how to push your loose buttons! :roflmao:

Oh yes, I'm just fuming at the mouth with uncontrollabel rage....:fire:

Originally posted by muddaconch
Oh good, you've finally begun to play along...

I would have earlier, but I was too busy pushing your loose wife's buttons......:evil:

Originally posted by Graythreat

I would have earlier, but I was too busy pushing your loose wife's buttons......:evil:

I am guessing you don't really want to be around here very much longer.

Please, your arguments hold no merit when you act this way. You have totally gone from bad to intolerable.

Now, if you are sitting there asking yourself "Why is everyone picking on me?" take a break from your verbal attacks and read through the thread, but let me give you a hint...it has something to do with hypocrisy.

Ricky Makes A Difference!!

Originally posted by dreaded34

I am guessing you don't really want to be around here very much longer.

Please, your arguments hold no merit when you act this way. You have totally gone from bad to intolerable.

Now, if you are sitting there asking yourself "Why is everyone picking on me?" take a break from your verbal attacks and read through the thread, but let me give you a hint...it has something to do with hypocrisy.

Ricky Makes A Difference!!

Dude, it's "totally" about reading his profile and getting the joke. Nice try though, maybe next time ok?

Dude, it's "totally" about reading his profile and getting the joke. Nice try though, maybe next time ok?

ummm....I just checked out his profile, I still dont get it

Originally posted by Snickersbps

ummm....I just checked out his profile, I still dont get it

Check is birthday :)

Check is birthday :)

so you pressing his loose wife's buttons is an 18 birthday present?

Ill admit I am an occasional ditz, somaybe thats why I dont get it, but Im still lost

so you pressing his loose wife's buttons is an 18 birthday present?

Ill admit I am an occasional ditz, somaybe thats why I dont get it, but Im still lost

lol, no. It was a safe joke as he's 18, and probably not married yet...now, had I said that about a 30 year old guy, you can assume he might be married. As it is, if I really waned to offend him, i would have said GF, or maybe if he was a real ninny, i'd make fun of his mom. But that's just low...

oooookay..im following that now

but my advice would be to watch comments like that...If and Admin had been watching the forum during this time they would have commented on that real quick. Personal attacks=big no no :D

I remember back when i was like 16 I worked in a warehouse with a bunch of hispanic dudes, and one cambodian guy. they were all 21+ The cambodian guy and I always got in the verbal fights(all in good fun, nothing serious, as we both knew it) I was at my station doing paperwork and he was walking behind me, and he said something. So I commented about his Mom(which was free game, as he had commented about mine before) and he got pissed! Socked me in my back while I was working. I left it at that, as Im pretty sure he had a weapon, like a knife, on him. He was fired a month later for reasons unrelated:D Poor guy, people need to "Just Chill" a little

oooookay..im following that now

but my advice would be to watch comments like that...If and Admin had been watching the forum during this time they would have commented on that real quick. Personal attacks=big no no :D

I remember back when i was like 16 I worked in a warehouse with a bunch of hispanic dudes, and one cambodian guy. they were all 21+ The cambodian guy and I always got in the verbal fights(all in good fun, nothing serious, as we both knew it) I was at my station doing paperwork and he was walking behind me, and he said something. So I commented about his Mom(which was free game, as he had commented about mine before) and he got pissed! Socked me in my back while I was working. I left it at that, as Im pretty sure he had a weapon, like a knife, on him. He was fired a month later for reasons unrelated:D Poor guy, people need to "Just Chill" a little

We had this psycho ex-sarge at UPS, young guy right out of the Army, thought he was king ****. One day he decided to get in my truck and tell me to quit unloading so fast........yeah right like UPS is going to tell me to slow down. Got his job yanked real fast....but yeah, that's not the same at all is it? lol.

We had this psycho ex-sarge at UPS, young guy right out of the Army, thought he was king ****. One day he decided to get in my truck and tell me to quit unloading so fast........yeah right like UPS is going to tell me to slow down. Got his job yanked real fast....but yeah, that's not the same at all is it? lol.

No way... If someone told one of our unloaders to do that... haha... thats kinda funny... I work at UPS, btw

Back
Top Bottom