I'm a FAN, are you? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm a FAN, are you?

Dude, you seriously have issues. I really do believe that you like being miserable because you're just begging for people to smack you on this thread. I can only speak for myself but I can certainly say that I read your opening bit of drivel and came to the conclusion that it was utter and complete nonsense; apparently others have come to similar conclusions.

Your desire to "nit pick" plays is what has everyone drilling you because it makes no sense for anyone to do so as a fan. Fans are generally people who love their teams, go crazy when good things happen, and get a bit pissed when things go awry. You, on the other hand, seem to prefer miserably analyzing the good plays to look for the negative, while similarly viewing the poor plays in order to become even more miserable than you might be otherwise. YOU are making yourself appear as though YOU have psychological issues.

Again, if mental masochism is your thing, be my guest, enjoy it, there's just really no reason to say that anyone who doesn't subject themselves to needless, mindless torture is somehow less of a fan. Most of the rest of us prefer to enjoy the games because we love the team and love the emotional high it brings when our team wins; we're simply not looking for more homework!

:judge:

alright, lets just drop it now pleeease:) Im affraid the outcome is going to be that someone wont feel welcome around here anymore. Points have been made, over and over, so lets talk about football!

I think greythreat is the coolest person in finheaven history!

Originally posted by bobdroopy
I think greythreat is the coolest person in finheaven history!

Yet more proof that the simple minded are easily impressed.

no, your simple minded and easily impressed

please reply with a 4 paragraph lecture for me to read..

Originally posted by bobdroopy
no, your simple minded and easily impressed

please reply with a 4 paragraph lecture for me to read..

wow, that was the worst comeback I've ever heard....and yet......wait a minute.......

nah, sorry not impressed...good try though, I'll give you and A for effort.

Originally posted by MarinoFan4Life
droopyman... I thought it was funny... hahahaha

ahahaha.....apparently simple minds think alike. I wish I could watch games for the neat colors, i really do. Can you say football?.....foot.....ball.....

Originally posted by Graythreat

ahahaha.....apparently simple minds think alike. I wish I could watch games for the neat colors, i really do. Can you say football?.....foot.....ball.....

sorry, Im not "taking sides" or anything, but that made me laugh still

Originally posted by MarinoFan4Life
Muck, AJ, someone... do something about this clown... this is getting ridiculous.

Yeah, get the guy that disagrees with you out of here. What have I said that you find so offensive? Read the posts, you'll see who flamed who first.

Originally posted by muddaconch
You're not a Dolphins fan!

Yet another enlightening post from Muddaconch, please, tell me more :sleep:

Back
Top Bottom