I'm a FAN, are you? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm a FAN, are you?

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27441

No, THAT thread is people taking themselves way too seriously.

Let me see..yeah, I remember saying that what I think has an effect on the team......and I'm almost almost autistic..yeah..that's it.

Get off your lazy asses and look up the other posts "if you can't enjoy the win then you shouldn't watch football", all that bull crap being spewed around. one guy breaks down Fiedler's game in a fair impartial way and you people jump in hailing him the savior of the Dolphins season, you guys are friggin rediculous. THe point of this board is to DISCUSS the team, games, and players. Gee wouldn't it all be just peachy if we agreed all the time? I'm telling you WHY people can be critical of a game and still enjoy it, far be it from me to try to talk an ounce of sense into your naive little heads.

And if you care enough to comment that it's the stupides thread you've ever read then it's probably not hte stupidest thread you've ever read, but I'll take your word on it anyway. Keep thinking it's stupid, and go into other threads criticizing other people for expressing their views.

Originally posted by MarinoFan4Life
Sean Connery on Celebrity Jeaopardy.... it's a beautiful thing

"Boy, I think you might be retarded"

hahahahaha....

Yup. Celebrity Jeopardy.........hehe

Originally posted by Phan4Ever
Welcome to the site, Dan, but this post is what is considered a rookie mistake. The house rules disallow posts that are derogatory or insulting toward another poster. Feel free to say WHY you disagree with the post.

Thanks,
P4E

:) Thanks for the welcome but I registered 2 months after you did & I had been coming here well b4 that. I understand the rules. I just feel that STUPID posts deserve STUPID responses. Not flaming you here either. :)

Originally posted by Graythreat
I've been looking over these posts and am seriously appauled. WHY do some people think that dis-liking a team member means that your not a dolphins fan?

When I watch a dolphins game I probably take something different out of it than other fans, and vice versa. When I see 10 yard run by Ricky I don't automatically shout and whoop. I feel happy that he made the run, but I like analyzing the play. Did he get hit in the backfield? Was it a good hand off? Did he hit his hole, or have to bounce it outside? etc. etc. etc. Likewise when I see Chambers catch make a TD catch, I like to look at where the throw was. Was it a gimme play? Did the receiver get good enough seperation? Was the pass a duck? etc. etc. etc. Where as others will rejoice in bliss thinkign that a TD pass is indicitive of an awesome season.

Now when it comes down to it all that matters for the team is the score at the end, and that everyone got out of it allright. But it doesn't end there, and it shouldn't. We ALL want us to win a superbowl, but just because we disagree about when, and with who it will happen doesn't mean that one side of the other is not a fan.

I do NOT blatently accept our roster. I like to nit-pick, and see how we can change it.

I do NOT accept a positive play as a working play, it could have been broken and been sheer luck.

I DO want a superbowl, but I don't think Fiedler will be the one at the helm when we do win it.

I do NOT respect Wanny as a coach, though he was prepared today.

I do NOT like the Miami dolphins because of their "pretty" colors

Want to know why I watch football? Read above, I nit pick, and yes, I do get enjoyment out of it, just maybe in a different way. Think we should play Jay? THink we shouldn't release Wanny? Think we shouldn't trade up for a QB in the draft? So be it, fi that's what youthink will bring our team success then tout it loud and clear. I'll just disagree, but I'm no less a fan.

This man is a TRUE FAN!

Anyone with a brain can see that Wanny is a moron and Fiddler is a backup at best. Keep up the good work.

Originally posted by SonofSam

This man is a TRUE FAN!

Anyone with a brain can see that Wanny is a moron and Fiddler is a backup at best. Keep up the good work.

anyone who calls himself SonofSam has a very warped sense of humor & lacks respect for the victims & their families of this horrific tragedy.

:fire:

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by DanTheMan

anyone who calls himself SonofSam has a very warped sense of humor & lacks respect for the victims & their families of this horrific tragedy.

Yes, to the first part. No to the second part. I have complete respect for the victims. They are as fully victimized as they can be; they are self-actualized.

:fire:

Originally posted by DanTheMan

:) Thanks for the welcome but I registered 2 months after you did & I had been coming here well b4 that. I understand the rules. I just feel that STUPID posts deserve STUPID responses.:)
Oh, ... ummm, ... oh, yeah -- I HAD checked out your registration date, Dan. Calling you a rookie was just the best way I could think of to give you an out for violating the rules.;)

P4E

We are all dumber for reading and posting in this thread. It reminds of play ground days with such conversations as "my dad could beet up your dad." We are all Dolphins fans, sure there are some degrees of that, but that is about as important as well...once again who can beet up whos dad.

Originally posted by Dajesus
We are all dumber for reading and posting in this thread. ...once again who can beet up whos dad.

BEET is a vegetable. Are you?

Originally posted by SonofSam

BEET is a vegetable. Are you?

Son of Sam was a mass murdering, schizophrenic, dog loving fruitcake.. Are you??

Originally posted by Graythreat
...Want to know why I watch football? Read above, I nit pick, and yes, I do get enjoyment out of it, just maybe in a different way. Think we should play Jay? THink we shouldn't release Wanny? Think we shouldn't trade up for a QB in the draft? So be it, fi that's what you think will bring our team success then tout it loud and clear. I'll just disagree, but I'm no less a fan.

After doing a thorough analysis of your orginal post, I can only come to one conclusion.

You are no less a fan... OF YOUR OWN OPINION. You love your opinion more than the Miami Dolphins.

That's fine. But, you can not recognize the obvious... Your opinion is NOT fact.

Then again...I like to nit pick.

Re: Re: I'm a FAN, are you?

Originally posted by PhinstiGator
Your opinion is NOT fact.

OPINION is never fact. Then again...I like to nit pick.

Back
Top Bottom