i'm glad they put a title to this forum | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

i'm glad they put a title to this forum

This place is a safeheaven for the Fiedler bashers :D...

Originally posted by minus
This place is a safeheaven for the Fiedler bashers :D...
as long as they stay here , great. i've heard enough negative crap about my team. i don't need to hear more!;)

Hmmm...the "Fiedler Bashers" are disrupting your reading of the forum...but when you come in here, you contribute NOTHING and bash people with whom you disagree.
One wonders why anyone would give a damn what you think about them.

Originally posted by RikWriter
Hmmm...the "Fiedler Bashers" are disrupting your reading of the forum...but when you come in here, you contribute NOTHING and bash people with whom you disagree.
One wonders why anyone would give a damn what you think about them.
i can see you forced my hand. its not whether i agree or disagree. i'm a dolphin fan and i can't see how digging up dirt on a player the management has chosen, over and over. you sound like a broken record. its espesially a waste of time when YOU can do NOTHING, ZILCH, NADA about it!:tongue:

Originally posted by dolfan06
won't come in here from now on!:tongue: :rolleyes:

Which brings us right back to the original point many of us pointed out. Seperating this forum was just a way of censoring opinion.

You all are more than welcome to have your Fiedler love fests and Pro Bowl vote count threads while ignoring the fact that the Fins offense is would have trouble scoring in a female prison with a handful of pardons right now!

But hey..... I'ts the rest of the offense that is holding Jay back! :goof:

i can see you forced my hand. its not whether i agree or disagree. i'm a dolphin fan and i can't see how digging up dirt on a player the management has chosen, over and over. you sound like a broken record. its espesially a waste of time when YOU can do NOTHING, ZILCH, NADA about it!:tongue:

I "forced your hand?" I don't think that means what you think it means.
And frankly we can do NOTHING, ZILCH, NADA about ANYTHING the Dolphins do, so if you're going to use that logic, why discuss football at all? Why don't you go play Solitaire online or something?

I "forced your hand?" I don't think that means what you think it means.
And frankly we can do NOTHING, ZILCH, NADA about ANYTHING the Dolphins do, so if you're going to use that logic, why discuss football at all? Why don't you go play Solitaire online or something?
ya know, i don't know exactly how old you are but i was a dolfan before your mama was changin your diapers and i don't see where you can come off tellin me anything! now go back to your playpen!

ya know, i don't know exactly how old you are but i was a dolfan before your mama was changin your diapers and i don't see where you can come off tellin me anything! now go back to your playpen!

You're predictably boorish and obnoxious. At least you're consistent.
I somehow doubt you were a Dolphin fan when I was in diapers, since the Dolphins came into the league the same year I was born. Unless you were a fan from 66-68, you're just spit out of luck.

You're predictably boorish and obnoxious. At least you're consistent.
I somehow doubt you were a Dolphin fan when I was in diapers, since the Dolphins came into the league the same year I was born. Unless you were a fan from 66-68, you're just spit out of luck.
i've been a fan ever since the franchise was awarded to danny thomas and joe robbie in 1965, so doubt all you want, you're wrong again!:tongue:

i've been a fan ever since the franchise was awarded to danny thomas and joe robbie in 1965, so doubt all you want, you're wrong again!:tongue:

Assuming you aren't lying (and given your character as expressed here, I can't rule out that possibility) then you're living proof that age does not automatically grant wisdom.

Assuming you aren't lying (and given your character as expressed here, I can't rule out that possibility) then you're living proof that age does not automatically grant wisdom.
don't need a whole lot of wisdom to know that a QB doesn't always call his own plays..................
and it doesn't take a whole lot of wisdom to know when somebody whines like a little boy!:tongue:

don't need a whole lot of wisdom to know that a QB doesn't always call his own plays..................
and it doesn't take a whole lot of wisdom to know when somebody whines like a little boy!:tongue:

Nope. Just requires wisdom to know when you are acting like an obnoxious, rude, abusive child yourself. Which is why I am leaning towards the idea that you're lying about your age.

Nope. Just requires wisdom to know when you are acting like an obnoxious, rude, abusive child yourself. Which is why I am leaning towards the idea that you're lying about your age.
well the best way to prove my age is talk to dolfanmike, he knows me and my 33 yearold son.

and if you consider me telling you "you're full of prunes", what the heck do you call saying what you've been saying about fiedler!:tongue:

well the best way to prove my age is talk to dolfanmike, he knows me and my 33 yearold son.

and if you consider me telling you "you're full of prunes", what the heck do you call saying what you've been saying about fiedler!:tongue:
and to add to that, quite frankly, i'm tired of reading it!:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom