i'm glad they put a title to this forum | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

i'm glad they put a title to this forum

Originally posted by jetssuckSr
Since you feel it's your place to some of us in our places 06, I figured I'd respond in kind.

What a joke, really 06, why not just stay on the smack board so that you only make a fool of yourself on one forum? It's bad enough that you and a couple other witless fin fans are over there getting your butts handed to you by 15 yr old Bills fans, why do you also feel the need to show your butt and share your drivel everywhere?

Never have I ever seen you offer ANY personal insight on the Fins, always some regurgitated crap you read somewhere with a smart-a$$, wish you were funny comment thrown in so everone knows how extremely witless you are.

And you're right Muck, this forum wasn't formed for "bashers", it was formed because the Fiedler whiners are such little babies they couldn't handle all the criticism of their idol and are scared to death that they have tied themselves to a dying mule ( the sacred JAY argument).

But, many of us know that the comment scrappy made is dead on the money. The staff here obviously hopes to control the amount of Fiedler dissention and any negativity that might spoil the happy, joy joy atmosphere. Sounds great in theory, only problem is the credibility of this board suffers everyday that this Fiedler forum exists.

If this board could keep the self appointed thought police in line, there would be no need to have one forum for one player and one for all the rest.

This Fiedler BS has shown their true colors and they're not aqua and orange I assure you.

And before anyone tries again to classify me as just one, un-satisfied poster, all alone in my thoughts, I suggest you ask around or read some posts because you'll find that the number of ppl who agree with what I've said grows daily. Before long we will be the majority here so why not make better plans to accomodate us than just creating a forum where we can be hidden?
this post just gets the moron of the year award!

JSS.....How about you start your own forum and stop telling other people how to run theirs???

This IS a PRIVATE forum that ALLOWS public access, I would suggest that if you don't like the way it is set up then GO find another forum that better suits your taste.

Another snappy retort by the king of the one-liners.

You're lucky they won't give me a week with you in the smack forum with no holds barred. You'd never return here again.

Please if you will, give us the reason you felt compelled to start another thread with no other reason than to just get a few shots in on those that were smart enough not to tie themselves to the losing end of a three and half yr argument?

Do you feel it's your place? Do you feel that it's your right because you are poster #25?

From what I've seen all you contribute is witless clutter so basically you're no asset here at all. In fact you and some of the others are nothing but embarrassments to all fin fans.

And BTW, you're not the least bit funny.

JSS.....How about you start your own forum and stop telling other people how to run theirs???

Mind your own business and spend that time figuring out which side of the fence you're gonna jump to when the crap hits the fan.

This IS a PRIVATE forum that ALLOWS public access, I would suggest that if you don't like the way it is set up then GO find another forum that better suits your taste.

Actually this forum is VERY "public", it became that way the minute the owner sought to be the biggest fin forum on the net. Can't have it both ways pal. And FYI I happen to like it here and much to your dismay have no plans on leaving. Find your ignore feature or just shut-up Oh great poster number 8.

Huh, I thought this (Fiedler forum) was my forum. :lol:

Originally posted by dolfan06
if you think this is abusive, you are young and naive!:D

[quote'Quote:
Originally posted by RikWriter

Actually, if anything, he played worse than the rating implies.
i think this is pretty personal!

:tongue:
[/QUOTE]

Then you're absurdly, hilariously wrong.

Mind your own business and spend that time figuring out which side of the fence you're gonna jump to when the crap hits the fan.

Actually this forum is VERY "public", it became that way the minute the owner sought to be the biggest fin forum on the net. Can't have it both ways pal. And FYI I happen to like it here and much to your dismay have no plans on leaving. Find your ignore feature or just shut-up Oh great poster number 8.

Huh, I thought this (Fiedler forum) was my forum. :lol:
I'll mind whatever business I feel like minding....sorry about your luck :lol:

AND...YOU are WRONG....this forum is made, and provided to you by, a private individual who ALLOWS access to anyone.

But that's besides the point. The point is, the people running this site are allowed to make whatever rules they feel like making because it is THEIRS....and they would probably be alot happier with out having to deal with egotistical know-it-alls who try to manipulate the rules to their liking instead of having the balls, know how, or ambition to create their OWN site and run it anyway their little heart desires.

Ignore, is not an option with you....as long as you want to post your "thoughts" about the way this board is run, then Iwill post my thoughts in response.

I don't have to worry about what side of the fence i am on....that's the beauty of the fence, I don't HAVE to jump. :tongue:

Originally posted by inFINSible

That's OK he can't run his, so why not try and run another MBoard?

Oliver...

But that's besides the point. The point is, the people running this site are allowed to make whatever rules they feel like making because it is THEIRS....and they would probably be alot happier with out having to deal with egotistical know-it-alls who try to manipulate the rules to their liking instead of having the balls, know how, or ambition to create their OWN site and run it anyway their little heart desires.

Maybe you've been to busy lookin in a mirror to notice oh great #8 but I'm not alone in my opinions anymore.

And FYI I'm part of the staff of a site that promotes the fins over-seas and much of what is and has been done, has been done with my help and or suggestion.

Fact is I was on these boards before most of you knew they existed so I am in no way awed by yourself or anyone else for that matter.

I'd tell you to climb off of your high horse but we can't be letting your feet touch ground can we?

Ignore, is not an option with you....as long as you want to post your "thoughts" about the way this board is run, then Iwill post my thoughts in response.

Sure it's an option, you just choose to keep running your mouth instead. No problem though and neither are you.

I don't have to worry about what side of the fence i am on....that's the beauty of the fence, I don't HAVE to jump

At least you know your place.

That's OK he can't run his, so why not try and run another MBoard

Hey Muck, I believe I was just insulted:lol:

Maybe you've been to busy lookin in a mirror to notice oh great #8 but I'm not alone in my opinions anymore.

And FYI I'm part of the staff of a site that promotes the fins over-seas and much of what is and has been done, has been done with my help and or suggestion.

Fact is I was on these boards before most of you knew they existed so I am in no way awed by yourself or anyone else for that matter.

I'd tell you to climb off of your high horse but we can't be letting your feet touch ground can we?

Sure it's an option, you just choose to keep running your mouth instead. No problem though and neither are you.

Hey Muck, I believe I was just insulted:lol:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:hey JSS, are you familiar with the letters FOD?!
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

So you're not alone???Big deal....If there are any other people out there that want to constantly insult and imply censorship(personal attacks) on a person and staff that has done so much to give fellow Dolphins fans a place of joy to discuss the team we all love, then they can consider this a post to THEM also.

IF.... you are a part of some overseas, missionary Dolphin's site...three things come to mind, first sadness that we have an ambassador such as yourself but, that's personal and we won't get into that....second, the staff must be full of "yes" men...and last but not least, whoop dee doo! That doesn't make you any more of an authority on this site does it? So play by the rules and quit insulting the good people who make this site what it is.

Good then there should be no crying when I keep doing it.

Maybe you should learn yours'.

You want a say in how this site is run? Then put your money where your mouth is and become a premium member....That way you can vote on changes and site policy and stuff like that instead of whining about it every chance you get.

You want a say in how this site is run? Then put your money where your mouth is and become a premium member....That way you can vote on changes and site policy and stuff like that instead of whining about it every chance you get.

Actually I was considering doing just that, as soon as I'm sure that the double standard here is finally gone. Why give a cent if I'm to be harrassed and baited by troublemakers like yourself while everyone turns their heads.

Is it your place to demand money here?

You need to get off of this grudge thing you've had going back to when you were a mod and had your hand slapped for attacking me. That's your fault kid, grow up and wear a pair.

Hand slapped for attacking you??? Oh that's rich old man, you make things up as you go along don't you?

Oh and thanks for the fashion tip but, nueticals aren't my thing. Glad you like yours though.

I didn't demand] anything from you...I simply made a suggestion. So stop hiding behind your psuedo double standard theory and stop procrastinating. Do something besides diss the staff and founder and every other member who is HAPPY with the way this site is run. You got alot of nerve to think that your needs and concerns out weigh anyone elses here. I don't think the object of this site was to create a place specifically for JSS.

Back
Top Bottom