i'm glad they put a title to this forum | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

i'm glad they put a title to this forum

Originally posted by dolfan06
well the best way to prove my age is talk to dolfanmike, he knows me and my 33 yearold son.

and if you consider me telling you "you're full of prunes", what the heck do you call saying what you've been saying about fiedler!:tongue:

To add to obnoxious behavior, now you've proven to be either lazy or illiterate. Please find me an example of a post where I have abused or attacked Fiedler on a personal level.

Originally posted by RikWriter

To add to obnoxious behavior, now you've proven to be either lazy or illiterate. Please find me an example of a post where I have abused or attacked Fiedler on a personal level.
who said anything about a personal attack? now your mking posts for me. i don't even know which threads have the negative posts in em, all i know is that i read jays name and something negative and it all adds up to the same thing, i don't read it!

who said anything about a personal attack? now your mking posts for me. i don't even know which threads have the negative posts in em, all i know is that i read jays name and something negative and it all adds up to the same thing, i don't read it!
i bet if you had an argument with yourself you'd lose!:tongue:

That's obvious. If you'd actually read any of my posts regarding Fiedler, you wouldn't be making such a jerk of yourself. How embarrassing for a man of your CLAIMED age. :rolleyes:

if your talking about somebody being lazy. take the load off your brains and check it out!

Good Lord...I wonder if you're even literate enough to know how illiterate that post was.

Nope. Just requires wisdom to know when you are acting like an obnoxious, rude, abusive child yourself. Which is why I am leaning towards the idea that you're lying about your age.
if you think this is abusive, you are young and naive!:D

[quote'Quote:

Actually, if anything, he played worse than the rating implies. [/quote] i think this is pretty personal!

:tongue:

This IS a forum where one can speak their mind about their dissatisfaction for our QB. Not that I agree with all the Fiedler negativity, but that is part of THIS forum.

Originally posted by ScrappyDew
This IS a forum where one can speak their mind about their dissatisfaction for our QB. Not that I agree with all the Fiedler negativity, but that is part of THIS forum.
i agree with that, but if you eat steak every night you get tired of that too!

might as well tape it then replay it!:rolleyes:

Just to clarify.....this is NOT a place where only the "Bashers" (:rolleyes: ) go. If a thread is totally one way or the other....or gets into the usual Fiedler stuff....it ends up here.

You may have seen some threads stay awhile yesterday. That's because it's gameday (understandable). And there are a few threads in main today as well. That is because they seem to have a nice flow going about something regarding injury. Good debate, no "hating or loving". Just an even keel discussion. And the "MRI" thread stayed a good while because that was absolutely newsworthy and something every Dolfan needs to know.

I hope this sheds a little more light and helps even a little. :)

Yeah, this is where we send the "Bashers" to never be heard from again, and then come to torment them every now and then.:lol: :jk:

i agree with that, but if you eat steak every night you get tired of that too!

might as well tape it then replay it!:rolleyes:

I get your point. Steak every night does sound kinda good though.:D

Originally posted by ScrappyDew

I get your point. Steak every night does sound kinda good though.:D
believe me, we had venison everyway imaginable and i love venison, but every night, yuck!:rolleyes:

Since you feel it's your place to some of us in our places 06, I figured I'd respond in kind.

What a joke, really 06, why not just stay on the smack board so that you only make a fool of yourself on one forum? It's bad enough that you and a couple other witless fin fans are over there getting your butts handed to you by 15 yr old Bills fans, why do you also feel the need to show your butt and share your drivel everywhere?

Never have I ever seen you offer ANY personal insight on the Fins, always some regurgitated crap you read somewhere with a smart-a$$, wish you were funny comment thrown in so everone knows how extremely witless you are.

And you're right Muck, this forum wasn't formed for "bashers", it was formed because the Fiedler whiners are such little babies they couldn't handle all the criticism of their idol and are scared to death that they have tied themselves to a dying mule ( the sacred JAY argument).

But, many of us know that the comment scrappy made is dead on the money. The staff here obviously hopes to control the amount of Fiedler dissention and any negativity that might spoil the happy, joy joy atmosphere. Sounds great in theory, only problem is the credibility of this board suffers everyday that this Fiedler forum exists.

If this board could keep the self appointed thought police in line, there would be no need to have one forum for one player and one for all the rest.

This Fiedler BS has shown their true colors and they're not aqua and orange I assure you.

And before anyone tries again to classify me as just one, un-satisfied poster, all alone in my thoughts, I suggest you ask around or read some posts because you'll find that the number of ppl who agree with what I've said grows daily. Before long we will be the majority here so why not make better plans to accomodate us than just creating a forum where we can be hidden?

Back
Top Bottom