I'm going to get ripped up on this one but,,,, | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm going to get ripped up on this one but,,,,

kingfin23

This is the Year
Reaction score
I'm really worried about our red zone offense this year. I really want to bring Chad Johnson back to play in red zone packages. He will be cheap and I think He learned his lesson. We all make mistakes. We just need a guy that can run good routes for the red zone , and he's perfect. We had this problem last year with Hartline, and Wallace is really not a red zone threat. Just get ready for a lot of field goals this year. IMO

The only time Chad Johnson is a threat is when hes out with his wife.

I'm 100% sure this won't happen but I'm also 100% sure it will make us a better football team.

better odds his ex-old lady will be a dolphins cheerleader than him returning. keep brainstorming though.

Our red zone offense is garbage. That's pretty much a fact.

Loved ocho as a fantasy player with the Bengals, but think this idea is silly. We will be fine in red zone. Great, prob not but good. Red Zone TDs are more about play calling and qb play than they do about the WRs. We have 3 Wrs that can get open enough and a matured WB with good mobility. Don't forget Lamar and his ability in space. Itll be cool - come back off the edge

Chad Johnson? The loud-mouth, wife beating, egotistical washed up has been that couldn't even catch a ball in the one time he was thrown to? The guy that hasn't even sniffed a football field since he was cut because of how much of a CANCER he is? Do you even realize the PR disaster that would entail? Sweet Jesus I pray for this board. :bobdole:

According to Andre Johnson. Chad has a lot left in him. I'll take a professionals word over the viewer on FinHeaven. I just want to win football games. I don't care that he hit his wife as much as even Ricky Williams came back being a drug addict.

For Christ sake we even have garbage tight ends

1) We took Ricky back because he was still very talented
2) beating the crap out of your wife is not the same thing as quitting football to travel and smoke weed
3) Chad would do nothing but be poison for our locker room. Did you even watch Hard Knocks last year? The dude is a man child, a joke, and IMO, a jackass because he really took his god given ability and ran it into the ground. He sucks. His playing days are DONE... hopefully so is this thread.

Be happy we don't have any idiots like him on our team. With Rodriguez being cut, we have a respectable group of young guys who seem to have good heads on their shoulders. Let the NYJs and Detroits of the league go after these showboating, irresponsible, selfish clowns like Johnson.

It's funny, Chad literally has been a nobody for 3 or 4 years now. The only reason New England kept him on the whole season is because it would have made more news if they cut him midseason. If you can't cut it with Brady and his group of medicore guys . . . you just aren't gonna make it.

Instead of Chad, why not Keyshawn? I get tired of seeing him on Sunday Countdown anyways.

I hear TO and Randy Moss are both available and open. let's sign them too. dump Wallace and his overpaid ass, hartline can go, trade for bess. Red zone problems all fixed.

Back
Top Bottom