I'm going to get ripped up on this one but,,,, | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm going to get ripped up on this one but,,,,

Last time Johnson played well was about 5 yrs ago and TO was taking all the double coverage......

Apparently Chad is trolling message boards in his plentiful off time.

In theory, i wouldn't mind having Chad Johnson the receiver back with the Fins as our #4 with the skills and route running and quickness he has, even with the questionable hands he had last offseason.

But reality is his personality is a huge, unnecessary distraction. He's a good dude and seems like he's fun to be around, but why do you want a #4 receiver who calls so much attention to himself? I wish he had just kept quiet and played and maybe it would've worked out. But he didn't, bc he can't.

[video=youtube;1ytCEuuW2_A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A&feature=related[/video]

He had trouble grasping Philbin's complex defense; Sean Smith, of all corners was owning him in TC; he could never master The Belicheat's offensive schemes; even in his heyday, whoseyourmama had to tell him where to line up in cinci (allegedly). Still likely an unguided missile after the novelty of employment wears off.

In sum: this was a long-winded way to say [strike]FU[/strike] HELL NO!

We will miss Binns and Keller in the endzone. But the problem is more playcalling than personnel, imo

Really dude? Lets bring back Mark Higgs for backfield depth. Did you perhaps miss Hard Knocks last year?

I'm really worried about our red zone offense this year. I really want to bring Chad Johnson back to play in red zone packages. He will be cheap and I think He learned his lesson. We all make mistakes. We just need a guy that can run good routes for the red zone , and he's perfect. We had this problem last year with Hartline, and Wallace is really not a red zone threat. Just get ready for a lot of field goals this year. IMO
You can not be serious?

According to Andre Johnson. Chad has a lot left in him. I'll take a professionals word over the viewer on FinHeaven. I just want to win football games. I don't care that he hit his wife as much as even Ricky Williams came back being a drug addict.

I think Andre Johnson better worry about the step he's lost, and not NachoStinko.

But this thread is about as dumb as it gets here at FH. Top 10! Congrats.

Ok new most will bash. Was trying to get a feel on what you thought about it. I just need to face it. Our red zone offense is garbage. Oh well maybe next year will bring in a few guys

A good qb can make things happen in the redzone. Did you see Wallace's catch between two defenders? I'd advise to wait and see this season.

11th best last year.. Got better lol. We had a hard time vs tampa, the best run d in the league. Calm down

Well at least this place is entertaining. Geez

Back
Top Bottom