I'm going to get ripped up on this one but,,,, | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm going to get ripped up on this one but,,,,

I'm really worried about our red zone offense this year. I really want to bring Chad Johnson back to play in red zone packages. He will be cheap and I think He learned his lesson. We all make mistakes. We just need a guy that can run good routes for the red zone , and he's perfect. We had this problem last year with Hartline, and Wallace is really not a red zone threat. Just get ready for a lot of field goals this year. IMO

No.

No way. He had his shot. And TBH he wasn't gonna make it last year with a stinky WR core we had. He is washed up.

It would take effort to rip such a stupid, ignorant and completely implauseable idea.

I just don't have that kind of time.

Well.

I agree with your first sentence...until our red zone offense proves otherwise.

I do not agree with your second sentence.

Now. Here's a completely unrelated bit about Ochocinco.

Personally, I find the guy utterly fascinating. He ###### up and head-butted his wife. And he owned up to it. He had a two-second, unforgivable lapse of temper and judgment that will color the rest of his life.

Inexcusable.

That being said, he's FAR from stupid. He's also not lazy. I think, what he is, is incredibly easily bored. I don't think he wasn't capable of understanding the offenses. I just don't think he wanted to put in the time.

For the first part of his career, he could get away with doing that because of his physical gifts. Unfortunately, father time is a bastard. Once the pure speed and athleticism starts to wane, you had better know how to put in the work, and have the routines ingrained to learn and study.

He didn't.

While I find him interesting, the Fins don't need no man like that in their lives.

I'm really worried about our red zone offense this year. I really want to bring Chad Johnson back to play in red zone packages. He will be cheap and I think He learned his lesson. We all make mistakes. We just need a guy that can run good routes for the red zone , and he's perfect. We had this problem last year with Hartline, and Wallace is really not a red zone threat. Just get ready for a lot of field goals this year. IMO

Well, you did say you get ripped so...

1. Stop drinking
2. Chad is washed up. Accept it. His failure to be on an NFL team is
all about football and little else.
3. I think Gibson and Sims can be good red zone threats and Wallace is better there than he gets credit for.
4. Red zone efficiency is going to be more about how effectively they can RUN the ball than who's running
routes. If they are a running threat things will be there.

ocho cinco was and still is such a distraction to any organization that he would never make any team better only worse.

Well brother you were definitely right about getting ripped up. Unfortunately Chad wasted his talent and he is washed up.

Back
Top Bottom