I'm kind of pissed at the dolphins staff for thinking Junior Seau is done. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm kind of pissed at the dolphins staff for thinking Junior Seau is done.

juniorseau55

Go Fins
Reaction score
This is what stats have showed so far.

Zach Thomas MIA 3 games 26 tackles

Junior Seau NE 3 games 26 tackles

Is zack thomas getting that old or is junior seau playing at good intensity. I love how the coaching staff makes bad decisions all the time by signing in defenders who weren't really good with other teams hoping they would play good. Now look at our secondary and how sad it looks. The dolphins staff thought Junior Seau was done but every new england game that I watched this season he looks at good speed and looks very healthy. Having Junior out there as a playmaker is better than having all those useless players in our secondary.

juniorseau55 said:

Is zack thomas getting that old or is junior seau playing at good intensity. I love how the coaching staff makes bad decisions all the time by signing in defenders who weren't really good with other teams hoping they would play good. Now look at our secondary and how sad it looks. The dolphins staff thought Junior Seau was done but every new england game that I watched this season he looks at good speed and looks very healthy. Having Junior out there as a playmaker is better than having all those useless players in our secondary.

Stats Suck!

didn't seau retire?? wasn't it sorta out of the dolphins hands

Also look at it this week. Seau will run outta gas pretty soon. He didn't go through all the rigors of training camp and mini camps and what not. By week 8-10 he will be out of gas and be a liability to them.

UCFinfan86 said:
Also look at it this week. Seau will run outta gas pretty soon. He didn't go through all the rigors of training camp and mini camps and what not. By week 8-10 he will be out of gas and be a liability to them.

That's why you don't put him in every play. Thats what new england has been doing with really good veterans during their superbowl run. Wait until we play the patriots and you might take those words back. We have a lot of linebackers to not put Seau out there. As a weakside linebacker seau is a top tackler in the top 10 in the afc. If he keeps it up he might make it to the pro bowl.

juniorseau55 said:
That's why you don't put him in every play. Thats what new england has been doing with really good veterans during their superbowl run. Wait until we play the patriots and you might take those words back. We have a lot of linebackers to not put Seau out there. As a weakside linebacker seau is a top tackler in the top 10 in the afc. If he keeps it up he might make it to the pro bowl.

He wont be able to, He'll get hurt sometime this year I bet.

juniorseau55 said:

I disagree, only way he makes the probowl is on name and team(everyone is a NE fan these days) alone, not on play. Stats are misleading. I think you might be a little biased, as i can see your a big fan by your name. But hey we are all biased, **** i think OG had the best hands of any WR ever.

UCFinfan86 said:
didn't seau retire?? wasn't it sorta out of the dolphins hands

He retired cause we didnt resign him and know one else did (til the pats but that was awhile into preseason).

GCD960 said:
He retired cause we didnt resign him and know one else did (til the pats but that was awhile into preseason).

ohh, i thought he just retired outright because he was done. I never really liked him that much, i mean i like all dolphins, but hes not someone i really cared if they left or not

We're always moving our players around and bringing new ones in, this is why we are losing now, because we have no team chemistry. NE won those SB's with the same team no huge names, just a quality team. This is what we need to do, especially on offense, is stick with our players and let them get comfortable with each other and we will win, guaranteed. From Surtain, Madison, Knight, Gus, our whole o-line, Ogundleaye, and these are all quality players, and this was just the last 4 yrs.

Seau's main problem is that he can't stay healthy. The last 2 years he started off fine, but he's always getting injured now. O love Jr, but let him stay with the other over the hill defenders in NE

juniorseau55 said:

I"m with you on that one.
If anything they should have kept him around for his experience and fire. Didn't get the reason we didn't have interest then and still don't get it now.

Sometimes it feels like Steinbrenner is running our team; one bad game and your gone.

I also believe seau is suspectible to giving up the big plays because he gambles so much, which hurts, but hey sometimes he can make the play, so i guess it comes down to the risk/reward factor

Loyalty2Fins said:
We're always moving our players around and bringing new ones in, this is why we are losing now, because we have no team chemistry. NE won those SB's with the same team no huge names, just a quality team. This is what we need to do, especially on offense, is stick with our players and let them get comfortable with each other and we will win, guaranteed. From Surtain, Madison, Knight, Gus, our whole o-line, Ogundleaye, and these are all quality players, and this was just the last 4 yrs.

You just described every team in the league.

EVERY team looses players because of the salary cap.
Some just don't get it.

The reason we are having trouble now is plain as day and it has nothing to do with FA.
The 5 years Wann/Speil drafted have yielded zero starters besides Carey I think.
You've got 5 years worth of missing young talent that you NEED to develop to fill in spots that will inevitably become open from FA vets leaving your team.

It's going to take a lot of good drafting and flat out luck to overcome that talent gap.

Back
Top Bottom