I'm not giving up | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm not giving up

Originally posted by Rick 1966

And the point I am making is that it makes not one bit of difference whether everyone on this board "gives up" or not. The Dolphins will do what they are going to do, regardless. And right now, what they are most likely going to do is miss the playoffs. Again.

And again... .the point I am trying ot make is that we don't give up as FANS. No kidding, it doesn't matter to them if hte people on this board give up or not, it's in their hands. I am saying don't lose faith, don't pack it in until it's over.

Originally posted by AEM
How in the world can a true Dolphin fan give up? Are you kidding me?!!! Yes, yesterday's loss hurt. but we're still in the playoff hunt. We only have 5 losses. If we win out we'll get in. Denver's not gonna win out. It's not over yet. HUGE game next week....Monday Night. WOW!

I'll admit I am worried, because denver does have an easier schedule left.

Straw poll...

...how many of us really thought we were going to win in NE in December at the start of the season? Or last week even, in-spite of all the Turkey and stuffing? This weekend didn't end our season or define our December swoon even, we were competitive at the very least.

We will see whether there is any hope come MNF next week. But if our season is over, it wasn't this loss that did for us. We could have written this L in when the schedule came out.

Originally posted by Williams34Phins

I'll admit I am worried, because denver does have an easier schedule left.

Well I would beg to differ on Denver having an easier schedule left. Sure they have a home game against the:goof: :goof: team of Cleveland, but they go on the road to both Indy and Green Bay. I would be shocked if they won even one of those two games.

Really? Last time I say what I heard on sports center LOL. I didnt know who they were playing, someone one sportscenter just said they had an easier schedule left this us, however they are wrong.

How does Denver have an easier schedule they have 2 road game against Indy and Green Bay while we have 2 home games against the Eagles and Jets. I think they have a tougher schedule.

Here it is fellas, cut and dry....our offensive line is the worst in football....i hope we win everygame left and make it to the superbowl....i would dance naked in the streets if we did....however, as a football realist, we will not even make the playoffs...it is obvious our team is ok....nothing more, and nothing less....talent wise we are the best, but we do not play like a team...jay fiedler's inconsistency is not good enough to QB us into the playoffs....the defense has held up their end of the bargain for most of the year....our offense is just putrid...when you have ricky williams and he's average 2. somthing yards per carry major **** is wrong with your team...the fact that it can't be overcome is also a direct showing of our coaches....norv, pack your bags....wanny pack your bags...fiedler and griese take a hike...the only offensive lineman that should stay are smith and mckinney...everyone else can get the hell out....following the lineman, derrius thompson, newsome, mcknight can all hitch a ride the hell out....we need to draft a DOMINANT number 2 wr along with a couple enormous lineman...find a qb somewhere along with a new coaching staff....hopefully this can all take place this off season and we can be back to a team that can fulfill its expectations.....BOTTOM LINE PEOPLE: the glass is not half full this year......its half empty!!! and if you can't see that, you're setting your ownself up for dissappointment from this team.....do yourself a favor, and see the team for what it is...MEDIOCRE

**hopefully they'll get to the superbowl, but lets not kid ourselves!

A footbal realist wouldn't say we are definitly not making the playoffs. Becuase we still can. Without a doubt we have the worst oline in football. But denver has a tough schedule ahead, and they are the ones we have to worry about. We hold the tie breaker with the Ravens if they fall out of first, and hopefully the Browns don't tie us. I dont know their division record. But we aren't in horrible position.

And again... .the point I am trying ot make is that we don't give up as FANS. No kidding, it doesn't matter to them if hte people on this board give up or not, it's in their hands. I am saying don't lose faith, don't pack it in until it's over.

And I am saying, it IS over. Even if the Fins make the playoffs, they quite obviously lack the coaching and the ability on offense to make any noise in the postseason.

As will I. This season isn;t over. I hope we win the SB...I will laugh at every single one of you. Our season is far from over.

Originally posted by mf52dolphin

Well I would beg to differ on Denver having an easier schedule left. Sure they have a home game against the:goof: :goof: team of Cleveland, but they go on the road to both Indy and Green Bay. I would be shocked if they won even one of those two games.
GB very rarely loses in december at home!;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Your probably right, but there is a chance you are wrong and I will take that chance.

You sound like that guy from Dumb and Dumber.
So what you're saying is there is a chance.

A footbal realist wouldn't say we are definitly not making the playoffs. Becuase we still can. Without a doubt we have the worst oline in football. But denver has a tough schedule ahead, and they are the ones we have to worry about. We hold the tie breaker with the Ravens if they fall out of first, and hopefully the Browns don't tie us. I dont know their division record. But we aren't in horrible position.

Winners should'nt have to rely on the losses of others.
We've all seen what happens when this team backs into the playoffs. Been down that road know it all to well. Horrible no. Bad yes.

Im with ya dude. We have the entire offseason to whine and complain and think about how to change our team for the better. In the meantime, Im going to enjoy whats left of this season, instead of crying like a baby that our team is letting us down.

Back
Top Bottom