I'm not giving up | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm not giving up

Originally posted by Surferosa
Im with ya dude. We have the entire offseason to whine and complain and think about how to change our team for the better. In the meantime, Im going to enjoy whats left of this season, instead of crying like a baby that our team is letting us down.

You can do your best impersonation of a cheerleader that you want and rah rah till the cows come home but it does'nt make you any more of a fan of this team then some of us who may or may not be jaded and see things as they are. So stick that in your pipe and smoke it while you're enjoying the rest of the season there Sally.

Originally posted by Surferosa
Im with ya dude. We have the entire offseason to whine and complain and think about how to change our team for the better. In the meantime, Im going to enjoy whats left of this season, instead of crying like a baby that our team is letting us down.
thats exactly the way i feel, i really could care less who QB's this team. they're dolphins no matter what!;)

i drove all the way to phoenix, not to see griese, but to see the dolphins!:cool:

Back
Top Bottom