Im not throwing in the towel yet. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Im not throwing in the towel yet.

Richard Sherman and Brandon Browner will make Bess and Hartline there bitches.

Unfortunately, Ryan Tannehill might have his worst game to date next week. I do not think he has hit rock bottom yet.

Unfortunately, Ryan Tannehill might have his worst game to date next week. I do not think he has hit rock bottom yet.
Well hopefully Seattle keeps their long standing trend of not traveling to the east coast very well. Otherwise, a fast defense with a knack for turnovers??? Yikes!

You guys can laugh all you want when I post this, but Im not pulling the plug on this season just yet. Lets take a look at what lies ahead......

Seattle
NE
at 9ers
Jags
Buffalo
at NE

"Face it. NE is beatable. They almost lost to both the Jests and the Bills. NE's defense is a joke. We will have an opportunity to beat them.
If this team can get it together and start playing well again, it isnt quite over. I know this, if we win the next 2 games, we will be 6-6 and NE will be 8-4 at best. You guys will be talking about the possibilities of winning the division."

New England is not that Good Blah Blah Blah. We Lost to the Titans 37-3. The Crappy Bills. We have Lost 3 in a Row. And you are talking about Winning the Division? Drugs are Awesome Dude!

I honestly do not see how we will win another game. The only real, winnable, game on our schedule was Jags and they are beating Houston.

Yeeeaaaaa bitches. Big win today for Tannehill and the Phins!!!!! Lets ****ing GO!

Now what this win today does is make next weeks game BIG. Yea, were obviously still a long shot, and honestly I dont expect us to beat the Pats next week. However, if we dont turn the ball over, we CAN WIN that game.

If the phins lose next week..... its all over. HOWEVER...............

If the phins were to pull the win off next week, they are 6-6 with 4 games to play. They would simply have to be within 1 game of the Pats going into the final game of the season to make that game for all the marbles in the division. Again, I dont think we win that game even if we beat the Pats this first time. But, it would be nice to be playing that game in week 17 for a division title.

To get within 1 game of the Pats going into that last week, they would need to simply beat the Jags and Bills at home and hope the Pats lose 2 of 3 during that stretch. I bring this into it because its unlikely the phins can win at SF. Certainly possible the phins win out there but, not likely. If the phins were to win that, they would only need the Pats to lose once more before that final game. But, lets say we need them to lose 2 of 3 during that stretch of games in week 14, 15, and 16. Its still possible. They play the Texans and 9ers if Im not mistaken.

So this game next week is huge. Phins win and its game on. Phins lose and the season is over. But, its nice to still be in the mix going into December for a change.

Aren't you glad you were wrong about Tannehill today? :chuckle:

Yes, yes, yes. I was looking right unfortunately early, but he came through late. He should progress against a great D. Let's hope the progression can continue.

Back
Top Bottom