Im really scared of the browns | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Im really scared of the browns

I wish! Let them have him.

Think everyone is missing the bigger picture here.

This might possibly be the first time in the history of the NFL that anyone has ever said the sentence "Im really scared of the Browns".
Well, even if you ignore the fact that the Browns were one of the powerhouses of the pre-merger NFL, they've also beaten the Dolphins the last 4 times they've played. So maybe the Dolphins themselves should be afraid of the Browns.

I really doubt the Brows will take Tannehill at #4. But look at it this way, if they take him at #4, or someone leapfrogs ahead of us and takes him, we will end up with an elite player falling to us. Someone like Richardson, Claiborne, or Blackmon will fall to #8. It's a win-win situation for us at imo.

I really doubt the Brows will take Tannehill at #4. But look at it this way, if they take him at #4, or someone leapfrogs ahead of us and takes him, we will end up with an elite player falling to us. Someone like Richardson, Claiborne, or Blackmon will fall to #8. It's a win-win situation for us at imo.

nope...you are still a pick short

thank god your not drafting Coples sucks

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

if tannehill is there at 8 i would trade down with the browns and let them get him and we can pick up the 22nd and another 3rd and a 1st next year

With a top 10 pick you need to take BPA, not need! Missing on a top ten pick for need sets you back for years (Ted Ginn Jr anyone?)... It all depends on how they have Tannehill graded, if they have him graded as the 20th pick, I sure as **** hope they don't reach or trade up for him in a panic. Now if they have him as a 8-10 pick then by all means take him at 8.

it really should be just that simple.

It should be that simple, but it's not because of the importance of the QB position in regards to winning football games.

Those Browns moved to Baltimore and became the Ravens. The new Browns are a completely different story.

The original post I was answering was

This might possibly be the first time in the history of the NFL that anyone has ever said the sentence "Im really scared of the Browns".

History means history not just "the new Browns"
and history shows us that the Browns were a very good team and a Jim Brown
led team was feared

in this new pass happy nfl we better figure it out soon b4 we are left behind another century

The original post I was answering was

History means history not just "the new Browns"
and history shows us that the Browns were a very good team and a Jim Brown
led team was feared

Sorry dude, but the NFL isn't interpreted that way. You can't change things for your own convenience. When teams move," they are who we thought they we were." The AZ Cardinals are the former St. Louis Cardinals and the St. Louis Rams are the former Los Angeles Rams.

The team is the team, not the town. The O is the O. The i is dotted and the t is crossed. The team that Jim Brown played for is now playing in Baltimore.

in this new pass happy nfl we better figure it out soon b4 we are left behind another century

By the time we figure it out it will probably shift back to the run and defense.  

When we had the high-flying attack, we couldn't win it all because of no running game and a defense that frequently let us down.  Now we have a decent defense and had a good running game (particularly during the Wildcat era), but couldn't do anything due to lack of aerial attack.  It WILL shift back, eventually.

Nothing will shift till a QB that can throw the ball 30 times is on the team with a QB rating close to 100.

Come on Cleveland, draft Tannehill with the 4th pick. Just do it!!!

Not sure why anybody would want that. If the dolphins are high on Tannehill maybe its for a reason. What do we really gain by Cleveland taking Tannehill

Back
Top Bottom