I'm saying it now. MIA 2020 AFCE Champs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm saying it now. MIA 2020 AFCE Champs

Do the Dolphins win the AFC East in 2020?

• Total voters

Fin-Loco

Grilling Chicken Little
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Looking at the moves we made in FA and now the draft with the delightful get of Tua at 5, I'm throwing it out there. I not only think but straight up guarantee our beloved Dolphins win the AFC East this year. Patriots are a wreck talent wise and sans Brady BB has been abysmal, the Jets are the Jets and I think we can take the Bills.

I predict that Fitz comes out swinging in an offense designed for him by Gailey and they either stay with he hot hand or if he cools off after month one it's Tua Time!

Time to bury the past and move into the winner's seat!

Looking at the moves we made in FA and now the draft with the delightful get of Tua at 5, I'm throwing it out there. I not only think but straight up guarantee our beloved Dolphins win the AFC East this year. Patriots are a wreck talent wise and sans Brady BB has been abysmal, the Jets are the Jets and I think we can take the Bills.

I predict that Fitz comes out swinging in an offense designed for him by Gailey and they either stay with he hot hand or if he cools off after month one it's Tua Time!

That is a nice prediction. I think our Team needs more time to gel, so the first year will be difficult. But in 2021 i'm on board with you.

2020:

Bills 12-4
Patriots 9-7
Phins 7-9
Jets 4-12

There's going to be growing pains with this overhaul just like there was last year. Maybe not to the same extent because now there's more talent but maybe so because we don't know if/when they will be able to start meeting and practicing. Additionally several of our draft picks are quite raw, they will likely take time to develop. I worry people are going to expect too much this year, forgetting that this was always a long term rebuild.

I also wouldn't count out New England just yet. They still have a top, if not the best, defense in the league. Buffalo is also an extremely talented team and they seem to continue to nail their drafts. Josh Allen improved substantially in just one year. If he somehow continues that trajectory, he could end up a top QB.

If I had to bet, Bills are AFC-E champs. NE is still good, but the abilities of Stidham? won't carry the O and they lost some good FAs. I'm still worried about the 1st 6-8 Miami games and, if the season starts in OCT, that's most of the season. But, I hope you're right. That will make the lead up to '21 VERY exciting

While I believe we will improve on our record, the AFCE goes through Buffalo. Even when Buffalo had **** teams, they always seemed to have our number. Have to beat the teams in the division.

Nope. Ryan Fitzpatrick and last years offensive lineup prob finish third.

But 2021 is a very different story

we got a really tough schedule. Plus just cause you drafted these online men doesn't mean they will make the line better immediately . Left tackle especially has growing pains for young players. I remember last year we drafted dieter and everyone said the left guard was not fixed. Look how that turned out. Can't just assume these guys are plug and play.

I also wouldn't count out New England just yet. They still have a top, if not the best, defense in the league. Buffalo is also an extremely talented team and they seem to continue to nail their drafts. Josh Allen improved substantially in just one year. If he somehow continues that trajectory, he could end up a top QB.

Pats lost Van Noy, Collins, Harmon, Shelton and Roberts. Don't know how anyone can say NE's D is still top notch with those loses.

The first half of this season will be bumpy, SO many new players and who knows what kind of mini camps/training camps leading up to the season. I think we will be pleased with growth, I think there will be a lot of games where people get angry that we should have won but if this if that, but we are not quite there yet. 7-9 to 9-7 at the high end would be what I expect. The Bills are probably division champs, but I could see a real log jam in this division come the last week of the season.

Back
Top Bottom