I'm sorry ...Please prove me wrong but Tua isn't the answer at QB. Again. Prove me wrong.. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm sorry ...Please prove me wrong but Tua isn't the answer at QB. Again. Prove me wrong..

Everything there is to analyze about Tua said he would suck in the cold. He’s small, he’s got a noodle arm, he can’t run, he can’t get hit, he’s played in warm weather his whole career.

He was built to not play well in the cold.

In the present day NFL the QB has to have some ability to extend plays. He doesn’t have to be Lamar or Allen, but extending plays is mandatory. Tua can not do that. I’m not hating on him, as someone is sure to to exclaim, it’s just not in his wheelhouse.

I was never a Tua hater but you can't win in the NFL with a limited QB who needs everythig to be perfect to be successful. The QB is going to have adversity and needs to make a play. He's mentally soft. He gets really nervous which leads to bad footwork and inaccurate passes. He turns the ball over too much. He's not built for the cold with a weak arm. He can't run a QB sneak or even run. He gets exposed by good teams because he's so limited. He's not a terrible QB. He's just not a franchise guy.

Not gonna put all the blame on our QB when we have allowed 103 points in 3 games. Bad coaching and bad football on both sides of the ball for weeks now.

He had these limitations out of Alabama this board ignored them because he is a Dolphin. You put a Jets, Bills or Patriots uniform on the butterball and this board has a field day.
Why was he touted so highly then? Doesn't make sense, how much did his hip injury take away form his mobility and arm strength? He seemed faster running in college before his hip injury

I think we're stuck with him, but he does make this offense easy to defend with his limitations.

Yes talk about the bad weather....talk about his statistics...talk about him being the most accurate QB currently?....can we talk about when the games matter the most he just doesn't perform? Can we talk about him just not having the killer instinct? Can we talk about him being a one read QB? Can we talk about him on how he performs when the plays break down? Can we talk about him and his costly INTs in critical moments ? ....please?

"Well you rather have a new QB who is unproven?"

Honestly yes....

We know what we have with Tua. He is a great game manager at best. He really is a system QB. Dude is not a drew brees. I have yet to see Tua improvise when a play breaks down. ... please please Please. Make it make sense
1705206146359.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom