I'm sorry ...Please prove me wrong but Tua isn't the answer at QB. Again. Prove me wrong.. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm sorry ...Please prove me wrong but Tua isn't the answer at QB. Again. Prove me wrong..

i think the problem was our trash offensive line, no time to throw all night. no qb on earth is good under those conditions

we need to draft at least two offensive linemen in the first 5 rounds of the draft.

Everything there is to analyze about Tua said he would suck in the cold. He’s small, he’s got a noodle arm, he can’t run, he can’t get hit, he’s played in warm weather his whole career.

He was built to not play well in the cold.
But I thought all that was nonsense. Just look at his elite accuracy and anticipation……that’s all he needed to be great at right?!?!?

As-is he is not good quite enough. But you hope this next offseason he can add some escapability to his game. But i would not extend him till he proves something next year against top teams.

20 of 39 for 199 yards with 1 TD and a pick

Remove that pass to Tyreek and he went 19 of 39 for 146 yards and a pick

Once again Tua's season ends with a series of several giant wet farts. Can't blame it on concussions this time. Fact is: he's a bum. Time to move on. Do not pay this man

Look at stroud in Houston. You have to nail the qb and it’s a quick turn around. It always comes back to qb or you end up like Flacco and Tua in the Playoffs.

Why was he touted so highly then? Doesn't make sense, how much did his hip injury take away form his mobility and arm strength? He seemed faster running in college before his hip injury
Because he is a high character guy, a good leader and had a winning pedigree. Unfortunately this is going to be just another case of elite college QB whose skills didnt translate to winning at the highest level in the NFL.

Tua is gonna need a a championship team to be a championship QB.

He's never going to put a team on his back.

It's not his fault/character to blame. It's his ceiling.

I hope I'm wrong & he comes back next year a baller given the additional experience. Would I bet the odds he will? Nope.

Back
Top Bottom