I'm still a joey harrington supporter | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm still a joey harrington supporter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slappy8800

Breathing is the hardest thing to do.
Reaction score
Im not gonna be on the bandwagon one week, off the next like some people. I still think Joey can be successful here.

flame away.

emocomputerjock

With stolen wings and evil ways
Reaction score
Slappy8800 said:
Im not gonna be on the bandwagon one week, off the next like some people. I still think Joey can be successful here.

flame away.

I was never on the bandwagon, so there.

Bruzer

FinHeaven VIP
Club Member
Reaction score
Same but im on neither bandwagon right now I don't think neither culpepper or harrington is near the answer. Harrington can't stop the rookie mistakes and culpepper hasn't done a whole lot in 2 years but I will wait on judgement from culpepper till next season.

cnc66

wiley veteran bad spelur
Reaction score
a418i0_mb-1.jpg
a supporter ... you da man !

Butterfrog 2.0

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Slappy8800 said:
I still think Joey can be successful here.

I'm just curious as to what makes you think that?? The guy has been in the league for 5 years now, he's Played Every year, and he's Never had a good season. A couple years ago I HATED AJ Feeley, but I could somewhat understand why people thought maybe Feeley could turn it around and play good/better because he hadn't ever really gotten a chance to prove himself before, but what in the world makes people think that Joey after FIVE YEARS of bad play is going to all of a sudden turn into a good QB? If it hasn't happened yet it just isn't going to happen folks. There's a better chance of Marcus Vick becoming a good starting QB than Harrington, and I don't think Vick will ever be a good QB in the NFL either.

emocomputerjock

With stolen wings and evil ways
Reaction score
outlawd2u said:
I'm just curious as to what makes you think that?? The guy has been in the league for 5 years now, he's Played Every year, and he's Never had a good season. A couple years ago I HATED AJ Feeley, but I could somewhat understand why people thought maybe Feeley could turn it around and play good/better because he hadn't ever really gotten a chance to prove himself before, but what in the world makes people think that Joey after FIVE YEARS of bad play is going to all of a sudden turn into a good QB.

The same thing that makes them think that 4 games of Culpepper when he's injured means he's through and should be traded.

icephinfan

Dolphins Fan!!!
Reaction score
I think Joey can be successful here as well, as a backup. I'm not flaming anyone, I just don't feel that he is a good enough starter.

R_t_Kraken

Active Roster
Reaction score
I admire your devotion Slappy. While I support Joey, I can't say that I feel as strongly about him as you.

I think, if nothing else, he could remain a very servicable back-up with us. While i'm not sold on Harrington being more than a back-up here at this point, I think much less of the guy that many of you blindly support.

Butterfrog 2.0

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
emocomputerjock said:
The same thing that makes them think that 4 games of Culpepper when he's injured means he's through and should be traded.

LoL, yea and the funny part about that is Culpepper actually played better in those 4 games than Harrington has for the rest of the season.

Brown42000

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
How about Miami drafts a qb instead of picking up other teams trash, I say Saban goes for JaMarcus Russell or Brian Brohm in the draft if they declare.

Aqua4Ever04

Active Roster
Reaction score
It's funny the way people can keep their man crushes on a guy who is atroucious, but they hate Chambers when that same terrible QB can't get him the ball.

icephinfan

Dolphins Fan!!!
Reaction score
Aqua4Ever04 said:
It's funny the way people can keep their man crushes on a guy who is atroucious, but they hate Chambers when that same terrible QB can't get him the ball.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom