Impending doom!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Impending doom!!

James is not worth $9mm. Good point. Fairly easy to replace him.

I'd be all for it. A slot guy who produces as little TDs as Landry doesn't deserve the money is reportedly asking.

I dont understand why some fans feel Landry is that expendable. He IS the best talent we have in the offensive side of the ball. When he has the ball in his hands he runs like one of the bests on this game, his YAC are incredible, he was ranked the #2 wr in the entire NFL on YAC last year. That is rare to find. Not all of it are TDs. Without a WR like Landry, mid tier QBs like Tannehill would have a hard time moving the chains. He is QB friendly, plays with passion, run blocks great, can return punts and did I mention his ability to gain yards after tha catch is elite? He an Ajayi are the reasons why I believe we can be good without Tannehill. Stills and Parker should be really good, but they are another kind of WRs. Landry is a chain mover with elite vision to run after the catch. You just dont trade that away. There are two players in the entire offense that Bellicheat would love to have.... unstoppable J-Train and chain mover Landry. That is all the top talent we have on that side. Parker, Tunsil and Stills can become that good hopefully this year.

To add to Dantoduper, Landry will make a play and get the whole team fired up. To me that is priceless. That is the leadership we have needed for years.

I was right!!!!

Landry wants too much money, that’s why he is gone. Selfish and clueless about his market value. If Cleveland overpays him, good for him, I guess. Doesn’t mean we should have.

Not because we are strapped and can’t pay him.

Back
Top Bottom