In case you missed it! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

In case you missed it!

Kolbiss

Please start Feeley!
Reaction score
Lenny P on Feeley!!

Former Vikings offensive coordinator Scott Linehan, who now holds the same job in Miami, announced this week the Dolphins will go to training camp with the starting quarterback job still undecided. Maybe. But if last weekend's mini-camp was any indication, Gus Frerotte has a clear-cut advantage over the scattershot A.J. Feeley. The much-traveled Frerotte, who played in Linehan's offense for two seasons while with the Vikings, is obviously more comfortable. And while he wasn't particularly sharp in the mini-camp sessions we watched, Frerotte doesn't have to be, at least not to hold off Feeley. Fact is, No. 3 quarterback Sage Rosenfels looked better than Feeley, who really had some horrible stretches. You've got to hand it to the Philadelphia Eagles for being able to wrangle a second-round pick out of the Dolphins for Feeley in the spring of 2004. Of all the dubious personnel decisions made by former Miami general manager Rick Spielman – and there were plenty of them – surrendering a second-rounder for Feeley might have been the worst of all. Which probably helps explain why the prefix former precedes Spielman's name.

Kolbiss said:
Yeah, I saw that....odly enough. no one cared to comment on it??? Where is Feelthepain who always comes to Billszone spouting off on how great Feely is?

really? you sure it wasn't BenchFiedler or FinsDontGiveIn?

If I were a Bills fan I would be more worried about Losman....who is not a big step up from Drew Bledsoe who has been over-the-hill for several years.

Roman529 said:
If I were a Bills fan I would be more worried about Losman....who is not a big step up from Drew Bledsoe who has been over-the-hill for several years.

Why?

We have Losman a complete unknown, or Feeley who (aside from when he was surrounded by the best team in the NFC) has been subpar his entire career I'd rather have the unknown.

Ferotte is going to end up starting for you, but he is no long term answer.

I guarantee your FO is going to draft a QB o the future next year, Ferottes not the answer, and Feeley can't even beat him out.

Roman529 said:

Well I am a Bills fan, and I am not the least bit worried about JP. He would have to play worse than Feelys lowest QB rating in all of football 61.7 mark to be worse than Bledsoe. Contrary to all reports on the Miami QB situation, JP has received nothing but praise form EVERY writer local or national.

I love how Lenny says that Gus doesn't look that great but doesn't have to in order to beat Feeley!!!

Kolbiss said:
Well I am a Bills fan, and I am not the least bit worried about JP. He would have to play worse than Feelys lowest QB rating in all of football 61.7 mark to be worse than Bledsoe. Contrary to all reports on the Miami QB situation, JP has received nothing but praise form EVERY writer local or national.

I love how Lenny says that Gus doesn't look that great but doesn't have to in order to beat Feeley!!!

Who the hell is Lenny??? :confused:

Kolbiss you obviously posted this to get Fin fans to argue with you. No other reason. So, why didn't you just post this in the depths?

Nublar7 said:
Kolbiss you obviously posted this to get Fin fans to argue with you. No other reason. So, why didn't you just post this in the depths?

Actually, I have never started posting here, until the unslaught of Feeley is king and the Bills suck posts started showing up on every single thread over at Bills zone. I am sick of delusional fin fans, and I just wanted to end my week with a nice big SHUT THE HELL UP!!!! :D

Funny. More threads from Bills fans.

It screams fear.

Like I have said, if posting somehting like this makes you feel better about your team's chances, then great. Boost your self-confidence- it will only make this year's last place finish for the Bills that much more painful.

Kolbiss said:
Actually, I have never started posting here, until the unslaught of Feeley is king and the Bills suck posts started showing up on every single thread over at Bills zone. I am sick of delusional fin fans, and I just wanted to end my week with a nice big SHUT THE HELL UP!!!! :D

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!! He had a bad minicamp!! OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!

Yah, you really shut us up...?

:lol:

You are still going to get the same Fin fans posting on your site. So you wasted your time.

Every board has its troll problems, you cant blame a whole fanbase though. Finheaven is a good message board and I enjoy visiting. This does seem like a post just to stir up the hornets nests, threads that I hate having trolls post on bb.com. Anyways happy weekend. :goof:

Darn. I wish I could find that clip of JP playing vs. the Pats.. The one where there were three Pats defenders who were arguing over who would get to grab that ball that he threw in their area.. with no Bill in sight. I believe it was Tully freakin Banta-Cain. :rofl3:

Priceless.

No matter how many bad picks our QBs threw, that one takes the cake.

Back
Top Bottom