In your opinion who's our DT and NT starters now | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

In your opinion who's our DT and NT starters now

fastball83

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Hello,

With Wilkins and Davis departure, who on the roster now is our starter at DT and NT ?
for me, that could be Hand, and Gallimore

Benito Jones will likely play 0/1i technique. Hand and Sieler will be on either side of him. L to R, barring more additions to the IDL contingent, we'll line up with Hand-Jones-Sieler. Backups will be Gallimore, Pili, and Harrison. I'd expect 6 active on game days with a heavier rotation planned.

FWIW, the depth chart on espn has Jonathan Harris/Benito Jones/Seiler as the 3 starters up front

btw, that might not mean anything cause while I agree on most of the spots, they have Kion Smith as the starting RT instead of Jackson......it could be a typo though

Hello,

With Wilkins and Davis departure, who on the roster now is our starter at DT and NT ?
for me, that could be Hand, and Gallimore
Sieler NT
Benito Jones Nose
Hand DT

With. Rotation of 3 other players, probably Galimore DT, Brandon NT, & Harris. Although I believe they will add other players so this is just as the roster is currently constituted…

I am not that worried about DT but u go have to be ready to play. Who ever they draft. They probably draft 2 DT.

Back
Top Bottom