Incog's Agent eMails Mike & Mike To Call Out Martin's Hypocrisy | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Incog's Agent eMails Mike & Mike To Call Out Martin's Hypocrisy

Vaark

The Intra-Dimensional Felinians R Coming 2 Save Us
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Watching this morning and they commented they had just received a detailed email from Richie's agent in response to the Martin one-sided media blitz. He said that Incog has long taken ownership of his offensive behavior but now it's time for Martin to do the same. The Mikes indicated that the specific contents of Martin's texts to Richie were too graphic to go into, but essentially, the point was that he gave what he got. They termed it a "2-way street" and opined that although some of this was known or intimated, it does impact the credibility of Martin's claims. (something many of us have known all along). The big Mike made the point that while such language and behavior goes on in locker-rooms may be distasteful to many, however it really isn't that uncommon to see that kind of "culture"pervade some teams.

I couldn't yet find any links to this. As I've gotta get going soon to prepare for some outpatient surgery I can't stay on top of this but hopefully someone else will. :up:

Looks like Richie is ready to fire back.

“The coarse and unacceptable comments and text messages that were sent to Jonathan Martin were of the same poor taste as those sent by him,” Incognito’s attorney said in a statement. “All of these communications were provided to Ted Wells and the NFL investigation. What they show is banter between friends, not bullying. . . . Jonathan Martin sent text messages to Richie Incognito which included threats to send someone over to Richie Incognito’s home with a ‘tranquilizer gun and sandpaper condoms’ to homosexually rape him. Jonathan Martin sent another that said he would ‘kill [Richies’s] whole family.’ There was another where Jonathan Martin indicated he would ejaculate in Richie’s face.”
Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 16s

As I'm sure you've already read, Incognito fired back this morning, through his attorneys. Story up soon.

Richie incognito ‏@68INCOGNITO 57m

Suspended NFL player Richie Incognito claims texts show Jonathan Martin wasn't bullied | Fox News http://fxn.ws/1fiVlR3 via @foxnews

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 22s

Richie Incognito hires a PR firm to press the case that he's not a bully http://wp.me/p14QSB-9oXJ

And I was thinking he was doing the surgery...not getting it!

Watching this morning and they commented they had just received a detailed email from Richie's agent in response to the Martin one-sided media blitz. He said that Incog has long taken ownership of his offensive behavior but now it's time for Martin to do the same. The Mikes indicated that the specific contents of Martin's texts to Richie were too graphic to go into, but essentially, the point was that he gave what he got. They termed it a "2-way street" and opined that although some of this was known or intimated, it does impact the credibility of Martin's claims. (something many of us have known all along). The big Mike made the point that while such language and behavior goes on in locker-rooms may be distasteful to many, however it really isn't that uncommon to see that kind of "culture"pervade some teams.

I couldn't yet find any links to this. As I've gotta get going soon to prepare for some outpatient surgery I can't stay on top of this but hopefully someone else will. :up:

tumblr_m9do4r22tH1rujapqo1_500-1.gif

Since when did a lobotomy become out patient surgery?

Just kidding, good luck with your surgery, and recovery.

Schamel added: "Jonathan Martin sent text messages to Richie Incognito which included threats to send someone over to Richie Incognito's home with a 'tranquilizer gun and sandpaper condoms' to homosexually rape him. Jonathan Martin sent another that said he would 'kill (Richies’s) whole family.' There was another where Jonathan Martin indicated he would ejaculate in Richie’s face."

Take that you serpent ****

Media is mostly to blame for this. Carter, irving, all them clowns that took this and ran with it. The media straight sucks.

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

I feel bad for ritchie as his career is probably finished. Hopefully not though. I would take him back in a heartbeat

We all knew he wasn't singled out and was doing the same thing. Ted wells and any lawyer looking to capitalize on this should be ashamed of themselves. I hate lawyers

As I've gotta get going soon to prepare for some outpatient surgery I can't stay on top of this but hopefully someone else will. :up:

Best of luck, I hope for a smooth and quick recovery, my friend.

Media is mostly to blame for this. Carter, irving, all them clowns that took this and ran with it. The media straight sucks.

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

I feel bad for ritchie as his career is probably finished. Hopefully not though. I would take him back in a heartbeat

Two sides to every story. It's the rush to judgement that the media cannot resist. Remember that story a few years back about the girl who said she was raped by those, I believe lacrosse players? And then it later turned out that her entire story was false and had absolutely no merit? The media spent months and months destroying those kids image, plastering their photos all over the news, and then the day it comes out that the girl made the thing up, a small news blip. Never plastered her photo on the screen, never repeatedly tried to mention her name, no hour long specials, nothing.

It's going to be the same thing here. "Incognito is a bad guy, a bully, he's racist, he's homophobic. Martin is the victim!" A few months later after the lawyers get involved and are able to investigate, they realize that Martin's was committing the same to Richie, was possibly the antagonist and you will barely here a peep from the media.

Much to do about nothing.

Incognito crossed the line.....Martin was a willing participant....end of story in my mind.

I have felt from day one, that this wasn't really about anything that Incognito did. This was about Martin failing in his performance as a LT and being demoted back to the RT position and not being able to handle the failure and the criticism. The whole bullying thing was just an excuse to justify his behavior in overreacting and leaving the team.

This is only my opinion, but it is also the only thing that made sense to me since day 1.

Back
Top Bottom