Incog's Agent eMails Mike & Mike To Call Out Martin's Hypocrisy | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Incog's Agent eMails Mike & Mike To Call Out Martin's Hypocrisy

I have felt from day one, that this wasn't really about anything that Incognito did. This was about Martin failing in his performance as a LT and being demoted back to the RT position and not being able to handle the failure and the criticism. The whole bullying thing was just an excuse to justify his behavior in overreacting and leaving the team.

Concur.

I hope that you recover quickly, Vaark! I am looking forward to some pain-pill induced rants from you.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Wussy ratfink quitter. I can't even stand to look at that smug, idiotic buttwipes face.

Anyway ... good luck Vaark.

Just my opinion but the initial reaction of the media was to pile on because this was the Dolphins. It not so quickly became apparent this was bad for the league. The league shut the media up and now they got everyone on the same page. The mistake I see was the league wasn't fast enough in shutting this down because it initially looked like a good idea to pile on the Phins. Had this been anywhere else this whole thing would have been squashed after day one.

The idea now is to marginalize Martin. I agree with that. Should have happened a lot faster. League was slow to react. They have the media on the same page now.

Jesus I cant stand much more of this nonsense.

I dont know which one I despise more....... the Snake or Incognito. Both of them are a couple of clowns and losers.

How much longer until neither one is spoken of as "Miami Dolphins". All both of them do is make our team look ridiculous, but of course most of FH wants to blame the media for that.

Two sides to every story. It's the rush to judgement that the media cannot resist. Remember that story a few years back about the girl who said she was raped by those, I believe lacrosse players? And then it later turned out that her entire story was false and had absolutely no merit? The media spent months and months destroying those kids image, plastering their photos all over the news, and then the day it comes out that the girl made the thing up, a small news blip. Never plastered her photo on the screen, never repeatedly tried to mention her name, no hour long specials, nothing.

It's going to be the same thing here. "Incognito is a bad guy, a bully, he's racist, he's homophobic. Martin is the victim!" A few months later after the lawyers get involved and are able to investigate, they realize that Martin's was committing the same to Richie, was possibly the antagonist and you will barely here a peep from the media.

She was recently convicted of murder or something along those lines. Karma? :ponder:

The media ran with what they believe. Its why once I seen the words 'bully' associated with this case, I took pause. Newsrooms are bastions of a certain ideological bent, its group think, its for the collective.

Why things are being heard now though, is because Martin and his team thought they could win points in the media during SB week. And its failed big time. He is losing what ever support he did have, and is becoming a the guy who cried wolf. The public has seen Martin for what he is. The media is just following what the educated public already knew.

Last edited by a moderator:
So you expect Incognito to call martin a "half=******" and don't expect him to reply to him to try to retaliate?

Martin tried to intimidate him back because that is what any victim of bullying will eventually do to get it to stop.

You people are ridiculous. Stop bagging on Martin for being a victim. He sucks as a football player and I'm glad they are both gone, but there is no reason to keep bagging on this guy publicly. YOU GUYS KEEP BRINGING IT UP and then just talk crap about Martin but NOT ONE person has even called Richie Incognito a bad name but Martin gets called all kinds of negative names.

**** Incognito that fat piece of **** bigot and bully, I hope his child gets bullied by a black guy for being white.

Oh I guess I broke the cycle.

So you expect Incognito to call martin a "half=******" and don't expect him to reply to him to try to retaliate?

Martin tried to intimidate him back because that is what any victim of bullying will eventually do to get it to stop.

You people are ridiculous. Stop bagging on Martin for being a victim. He sucks as a football player and I'm glad they are both gone, but there is no reason to keep bagging on this guy publicly. YOU GUYS KEEP BRINGING IT UP and then just talk crap about him but Not ONE person has even called Richie Incognito a name but Martin gets called all kinds of negative names.

**** Incognito that fat piece of **** bigot and bully, I hope his child gets bullied by a black guy for being white.

No offense but this is the one of the biggest assumptions I have ever heard. We hear more about the kid who is being bullied committing suicide than fighting back. Picking on someone who is not going to fight back is the essence of bullying.

And Martin should have retailiated. Also if it is true that Martin acted in the same way Incognito did, as the texts suggest, not sure how it is really bullying. If true it is nothing more than Martin trying to get something out of a situation.

You people are ridiculous. Stop bagging on Martin for being a victim. He sucks as a football player and I'm glad they are both gone, but there is no reason to keep bagging on this guy publicly. YOU GUYS KEEP BRINGING IT UP and then just talk crap about Martin but NOT ONE person has even called Richie Incognito a bad name but Martin gets called all kinds of negative names.

And the village at PMSNBC still have their idiot.

Just my opinion but the initial reaction of the media was to pile on because this was the Dolphins. It not so quickly became apparent this was bad for the league. The league shut the media up and now they got everyone on the same page. The mistake I see was the league wasn't fast enough in shutting this down because it initially looked like a good idea to pile on the Phins. Had this been anywhere else this whole thing would have been squashed after day one.

The idea now is to marginalize Martin. I agree with that. Should have happened a lot faster. League was slow to react. They have the media on the same page now.

They piled on because the media was in the middle of a stop the bullying campaign.

Martin tried to make himself the victim when he quit on the team, he went crying home to mommy and turned over the txt's to reporters.

Hurry back Mike. The humor index around here drops off dramatically with your absence.

Watching this morning and they commented they had just received a detailed email from Richie's agent in response to the Martin one-sided media blitz. He said that Incog has long taken ownership of his offensive behavior but now it's time for Martin to do the same. The Mikes indicated that the specific contents of Martin's texts to Richie were too graphic to go into, but essentially, the point was that he gave what he got. They termed it a "2-way street" and opined that although some of this was known or intimated, it does impact the credibility of Martin's claims. (something many of us have known all along). The big Mike made the point that while such language and behavior goes on in locker-rooms may be distasteful to many, however it really isn't that uncommon to see that kind of "culture"pervade some teams.

I couldn't yet find any links to this. As I've gotta get going soon to prepare for some outpatient surgery I can't stay on top of this but hopefully someone else will. :up:
[video=youtube;yeKzqLtlBKY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=yeKzqLtlBKY[/video]

Back
Top Bottom