Incog's Agent eMails Mike & Mike To Call Out Martin's Hypocrisy | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Incog's Agent eMails Mike & Mike To Call Out Martin's Hypocrisy

So sort of drifting in and out of Mike & Mike this morning, I guffawed as I saw how the narrative is now changing at ESPN now that all Richie’s texts from Martin were released, including his compassionate concern and reaching out to him, Martin responsively texting back that he didn’t blame anyone until he just stopped responding when the lawyer got involved. Even those dolts had to concede that things weren’t as they first appeared to be. However infuriatingly, instead of offering a mea culpa such as “maybe this rush to judgment really was improper and libelous to someone who sure looked like Martin’s friend”, the metrosexual Mike uncomfortably stammered something like “I don’t know what to think, it’s confusing,” when it fact the reality was as plain as the nose on his face. Don't wait for BSPN to actually apologize, it ain't gonna happen.

Also forgot to add yesterday that even M&M brought up the suspiciously telling fact that Martin was the only one who refused to speak to the union representatives investigating this matter. So yes, the narrative is subtly changing from "sHe said.... and it's disgraceful" to "He said/she said" to the present "It's confusing but it doesn't look good for her now that we have more info." Don't expect this irresponsible network to go much further than that. :idk:

And Buddy, your investigative prowess is impressive.. did they also tell you that I'm considered the black sheep of that family?

And Buddy, your investigative prowess is impressive.. did they also tell you that I'm considered the black sheep of that family?

I would not have expected any less. Black sheep are my kind of people!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom