**Inevitable throwback jersey super thread** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Inevitable throwback jersey super thread**

DisturbedShifty

Peace out
Reaction score
Since the game this week has the throwback jerseys all comments about going back to those jerseys and how great they are need to go here.

Last edited:
There's actually a rumor floating right now that the team is looking to go back to the throwbacks full time, as the five year mandatory period between uniform swaps is expiring.

Tom Garfinkel has dropped a couple of cryptic comments about this in the past.

I swear I must be the only one who dislikes the old uniforms and logo. For me it is just a bad cartoon and the dolphin looks ridiculous with that helmet.

There's actually a rumor floating right now that the team is looking to go back to the throwbacks full time, as the five year mandatory period between uniform swaps is expiring.

I don't think they will go back to the throwbacks full time. If anything you will see them make the new uniforms look more like the old ones along the lines of what the Bills did.

I swear I must be the only one who dislikes the old uniforms and logo. For me it is just a bad cartoon and the dolphin looks ridiculous with that helmet.

Not really I am no fonder of the new as I was of the old. They both could be trashed as far as I'm concerned.

I used to be like that but... I absolutely LOVE the way our throwbacks look now. because the uniforms are tightly wrapped around the pads and you don't have those tacky long loose sleeves on them. The logo is perfect and the colors are good. However, the new logo has grown on me and this new aqua that we have is freaking awesome! I would put the new aqua on the old logo uniforms and I think that would be the absolute best!

Your not the only one.....but one of the few I think.

Personally, I like the throwbacks. The new uniforms don't do anything for me.

I’m pretty sure Miami would have had to notify the league last Mach (2017) if they were changing anything on the uniform. We could have and some how kept it from leaking but I doubt it. I know the titans will have new uniforms for next year

Meh. The current ones are fine.

Purging the fo is the change that must happen

It's possible that what we'll get next year is the old school design with the new aqua... the color of the 65,000 seats at Hard Rock that I can't imagine Ross replacing.

I was a huge fan of the throwbacks as well, though i love the way the new logo looks on apparel. its funny, but the throw backs have been tarnished to for me by one particular individual who comments on every single official dolphins posts on facebook with "bring back the old logo" and as petty as it sounds i'm so tired of seeing those posts (yes i know i choose to read them) i hope they never change back just for spite.

Back
Top Bottom