**Inevitable throwback jersey super thread** | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Inevitable throwback jersey super thread**

I agree that the best case scenario would be something like what Buffalo got, where they basically just took elements of the team's old uniforms and cleaned them up and really got what I think is one of the best uniforms in the NFL. The Jets actually did something similar too with their last uniform re-do, and went with a retro style design that honestly looks great.

But I simply don't trust Nike. Just use the throwbacks full-time.

I swear I must be the only one who dislikes the old uniforms and logo. For me it is just a bad cartoon and the dolphin looks ridiculous with that helmet.
No, you're not the only one.

I won’t even get into why I don’t like the colors of the new, but the logo alone irritates me. Whenever I see it I think of a whale jumping out of water, not s dolphin. The old logo just seems more accurate of how a dolphin looks.

I swear I must be the only one who dislikes the old uniforms and logo. For me it is just a bad cartoon and the dolphin looks ridiculous with that helmet.

When you grow up with uniforms and see your team win Super Bowls with them, you become attached...to me they're a symbol of the franchise's greatest glory.

Why not leave the '66 uniforms as throwbacks? The Fins can wear them 2 or 3 times per year at home and just leave the current uniforms alone. I may be in the minority but an update was greatly needed, in my opinion plus they sell jerseys whenever you change uniforms. If that's not good enough then wear the throwbacks on the road as well, if that's permitted 2 or 3 times per year but I doubt that option is on the table. Just stating my opinion..........Fins Up!!!!!!

I use to buy dolphin gear every year, hats,shirts,jerseys and so on. I haven’t bought one thing since the change,and I know a few others like me. I haven’t been to a game in Miami. But from what I see on tv it looks like half the people in the stands are wearing the old stuff. I have a hard time thinking that they sale the same amount now that they did back then.

Basics? I didn't know they taught design in the NFL. The uniform has nothing to do with tonight's win. They beat down the Broncos the week before in the current uniform. Where were you then with this mantra. Come on man. You can dislike the uniform all you want but don't think for an instant he was what contributed to the win.
When did I say we won because of the uniforms? I merely watched the game and vastly prefer the throwback look.

Jesus. Honestly if its the current logo and the JJ era logo, I keep the current, but if it's the current one or you know... the LOGO FROM THE ****ING UNDEFEATED TEAM, I go with the logo of greatness.

Apparently you can wear them on the road as well, as did the Buffalo Bills yesterday so it's not necessary to go back to them on a permanent basis but rather introduce the white jersey uniform back into the mix and on occasion wear the throwback on the road as well as home. If the Dolphins wear throwbacks 4 games a year I think that would be a perfect amount of games to satisfy everybody. What do you think?

Apparently you can wear them on the road as well, as did the Buffalo Bills yesterday so it's not necessary to go back to them on a permanent basis but rather introduce the white jersey uniform back into the mix and on occasion wear the throwback on the road as well as home. If the Dolphins wear throwbacks 4 games a year I think that would be a perfect amount of games to satisfy everybody. What do you think?
Isn't there a limit to how many times you can wear a throwback per season? I think it's two or so.

Also the NFL limits how many throwback jerseys you can have. And it's one.

Wish they could use something similar to my avatar/profile picture as a starting point for their wordmark/font, but it unfortunately screams too much Michigan.

Back
Top Bottom