**Inevitable throwback jersey super thread** | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Inevitable throwback jersey super thread**

Felt like I was actually watching the Miami Dolphins in their gear again instead of some European Soccer team

The reason they look good is the darker aqua and more orange in the uniform. I would honestly be OK with the uniforms having the new logo and old color scheme and make the stoke on the shoulder numbers smaller.
See, Im kinda curious how the new colors would look on the old unis/logo.

There again, I'm colorblind, so what do I know? Lol

I'd like to see retro white against Chiefs retro red/white on Christmas Eve. The 1971 Dolphins vs Chiefs Christmas Day game was the game that started me as a Dolphins fan.

Has anyone asked the players what they think about wearing the throwbacks and how they like them? And have we lost while wearing them? I can't remember.

Has anyone asked the players what they think about wearing the throwbacks and how they like them? And have we lost while wearing them? I can't remember.
I've heard nothing but high praise from players and coaches but it's not like they would publicly voice displeasure about them or our current uniforms.

We lost to Giants last season wearing throwbacks. Such a disappointing game, should have won that one.

If they do change my fear is they will try to incorporate some of the current with some of the old. Just switch to these as they are and leave the current uniform and logo for future generations to laugh at.

Back
Top Bottom