info on camp today....good read | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

info on camp today....good read

It's funny that in the article the first thing Harvey mentions is how loud Henne's voice is under center.

That's because I was thinking the same thing as I analyzed a few of his game tapes over the past week. He always seemed louder through the tv screen than the QB of the opposing team.

Good to see that Henne is already coming in with a take charge attitude, I think he really thinks he has a good shot of winning the job and why shouldn't he.

Yeah. When Beck came in here last year you could barely hear a whimper out of him on the field.

Having a commanding voice is a good thing for an offense.. As a player, you want to hear that take charge sound before firing off the line.. Marino had that loud voice as well.

Not a bad thing at all, I expect to see this have a positive impact on other players.

some of you folks are over the top on the bashing of Beck, give the guy a FREAKING BREAK ALREADY, JEEZ.

Henne is used to playing in a stadium with over 100k people, you have to be loud.

Good to see that Henne is already coming in with a take charge attitude, I think he really thinks he has a good shot of winning the job and why shouldn't he.

Absolutely! Henne has got the right attitude to win the starting quarterback job. It'll be interesting too see how he carries himself with the veterans.

It's funny that in the article the first thing Harvey mentions is how loud Henne's voice is under center.

That's because I was thinking the same thing as I analyzed a few of his game tapes over the past week. He always seemed louder through the tv screen than the QB of the opposing team.

You know that feeling about a QB you get...That comfort none of has felt since......1999? I got it now after reading his interview and watching highlights of practice. He is a leader. That what strikes me first. He has started 4 years in HS and 4 years in college. Plus he trusts Jake Long.

I promise I have never been a Henne fan and wasn't overwhelmed with the pick. But i got that feeling Greyboy! That comfort when you got a real QB on the roster. Yeah.....it feels pretty good too.

You know that feeling about a QB you get...That comfort none of has felt since......1999? I got it now after reading his interview and watching highlights of practice. He is a leader. That what strikes me first. He has started 4 years in HS and 4 years in college. Plus he trusts Jake Long.

I promise I have never been a Henne fan and wasn't overwhelmed with the pick. But i got that feeling Greyboy! That comfort when you got a real QB on the roster. Yeah.....it feels pretty good too.

Must admit I am quite excited about it and it is a great feeling to feel like we may have found that quarterback.

:up:

Don't worry my friend.. The rest of them will come around as well. It's just a matter of time.. I have analyzed Henne's games to a good degree and he is going to be good IMHO.

Yeah. When Beck came in here last year you could barely hear a whimper out of him on the field.

Having a commanding voice is a good thing for an offense.. As a player, you want to hear that take charge sound before firing off the line.. Marino had that loud voice as well.
MAndo does Henne look better then Beck did at the start of his rookie camp?
5:40 PM
b16rounded-1.gif
Armando Salguero said... No, Henne doesn't look any better. Actually, I thought Beck had a quicker release.

http://dolphinsindepth.blogspot.com/2008/05/early-report-from-first-dolphins.html

Back
Top Bottom