info on camp today....good read | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

info on camp today....good read

But Henne sure is loud, and we know loudness is a sign of being a great QB. I mean, surely it translates, right? Cause and effect?

I know lots of loud people who SUCK at what they do. And I recall hearing Beck loud and clear during games, and that was on TV. So, comparrisons based upon voice are kinda useless, dude.

Means he went out and attempted to take charge and seemed comfortable. Aren't you in the military,I know one of the most difficult things for new leaders to do is to lead troops in march or take charge of a formation. its very rare for one to come in day one and be comfortable with that. it may be more about perception than anything but I take it as a plus. I never compared Henne's voice to Beck. The battle will be settled on the field so im sure where the rest of your post came from.

Means he went out and attempted to take charge and seemed comfortable. Aren't you in the military,I know one of the most difficult things for new leaders to do is to lead troops in march or take charge of a formation. its very rare for one to come in day one and be comfortable with that. it may be more about perception than anything but I take it as a plus. I never compared Henne's voice to Beck. The battle will be settled on the field so im sure where the rest of your post came from.

I was going to quote you, but it wasn't worth it.

I WAS in the military, and agree that a loud cadence is important for gaining attention. And it's great for Henne. Good job, Henne. You're loud.

I just find it funny that so much attention is being made on it. I don't know of a single QB that COULD be successful if they didn't have those qualities. Especially since all of the QB's on the Dolphins, as I recall, spent years in college preparing for this. That can get pretty loud, from what I've experienced. Never heard of a QB whispering (or whimpering) cadences to the line being successful.

its time to bring in to effect speakers built into the quarterbacks pads. amagin how loud his voice would be then? j. foster could actually have a chance to be our star quarterback of the future then!

I really hope what's said about Merling is because of the injury, we really need him to work out. I know it sounds small, but I hope Jake and Henne and whomever else from the North can adjust to the heat and humidity down in Miami. It's must be a lot different practicing in Miami in the summer rather than practicing in Michigan. Jake must be feeling it. These guys are tough, it shouldn't be a problem.

is good to see those clips,can't wait for the season already.

Ozzy rules!!

I really hope what's said about Merling is because of the injury, we really need him to work out. I know it sounds small, but I hope Jake and Henne and whomever else from the North can adjust to the heat and humidity down in Miami. It's must be a lot different practicing in Miami in the summer rather than practicing in Michigan. Jake must be feeling it. These guys are tough, it shouldn't be a problem.

Uh, it's hot and very humid all over the United States in July and August. Even here in Wisconsin we can have many days where the heat index is over 100 degrees in July and August so it's not like Florida is the only place that ever gets high humidity.

Was this minicamp for QBs and rookies only? Because I found it strange that Thomas would be the starter over Justin Smiley.

I'm from the south (Charleston, SC) and I have moved to northern Ohio. The heat and humidity do NOT compare. 95 and 60% humidity is ALOT cooler than 95 and 85% humidity. But they will adjust, just like I did to the cold winters.

Back
Top Bottom