Injury Report | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Injury Report

Jssanto

Club Member
Reaction score
Jets look good. I saw Neville Hewitt on their report. He was an UDFA for us the same year as Hull, right? Glad he is still in the league.
I always worry about hamstring injuries and we have two. Do we know anything about Sitton?

Sitton has a shoulder injury and it's a secret to everyone at this point. The good news is he hasn't been placed on IR and I'm not sure the Swanson signing is related. Hopefully josh is good, I bet we'll no more today around lunch time.

IR???????????? Don't even think it. Sitton is mission critical as our good buddy on this site likes to say. We just can't have him go down. He's too tough to let a shoulder sideline him for such a big game.

Damn! Like someone said earlier we can never have good things.

That Jet's DL is ferocious and we're going to need all hands on deck.

The best part of our O-line is our Center and both guards. I don't trust Tunsil and James just yet. They have the talent but too many penalties and mistakes from them make me nervous. We really need Sitton man. It helps Tunsil next to him too.

btw, bad years of drafting for the O-line has made this team have to depend on good but older/injured players. I like Sitton but once they're in their 30's things will start to happen. I don't trust our depth at guard. I'd feel better playing a back up Tackle than I do playing a back up guard.

Signing veterans as stop gaps because of poor drafting lead to situations like this. Hayes is looking brittle too. We need better drafting/ coaching and younger bodies

Back
Top Bottom