Inside Dish: Miami made a steal by adding Searcy | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Inside Dish: Miami made a steal by adding Searcy

"SEARCY WILL BE A BETTER OL FOR US THIS YEAR THAN MIKE WILLIAMS WILL BE FOR YOU THIS YEAR. WATCH AND SEE. "

Are you on crack? Searcy hasn't played in 2 years due to injuries & according to another fin poster - they had to move him to a guard. Mike Williams is going to be one of the best OT's in the AFC for years to come. Searcy's at the end of his career - this might be his last season! You're nuts!

fthefish....
no one will take you seriously until you start to understand that Buffalo doesn't have 24 probowlers on the team.

get an objective view for the love of God.

Did I say that they did Bod?? If you'd read what I put - it was that there's no way that Williams will have a better year than Searcy. Guess you jumped the gun again! I'm not picking fights, I'm just giving my opinion. You can't tell me that the top O lineman in the draft is going to be worse than a former Pro bowler w/ injuries who's at the end of his career.

No, you called someone "nuts" because they thought a former pro-bowl o-line player would have a better year for us THIS SEASON than Williams will have for you guys. You jumped the gun by calling him crazy. We are talking about THIS YEAR, not next year, or 5 years from now. It is VERY possible that Searcy could be better THIS YEAR! 5 years from now, no contest. Look at SFs OG Brown, he is 38 and had the BEST YEAR OF HIS CAREER. Better than all but a handful of OGs in the WHOLE NFL, regarless of age.

you also asked him if he was on crack because of his opinion.

Who really jumped the gun?

Back
Top Bottom