Insight On Knight's Situation | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Insight On Knight's Situation

You aren't bring back Gilbert Brown...

you overpayed for KGB...
Javon Walker had a very inconsistent rookie year...

I'll give you Donald Driver who I think you failed to mention...

Your O-line is average at best...

and you overrate William Henderson by like a lot.

:eek:

Re: Re: Re: Your team is on the way down...

Originally posted by minus

Konrad is underated blocker and great catching TE (with good speed) so if anything Konrad is probably better overall.

than who? Buba Franks? LOL you're crazy. :lol: There is a reason why Franks went to the Probowl(starter both years) the last two years.

Re: You aren't bring back Gilbert Brown...

Originally posted by RHoffman
Your O-line is average at best...

uh maybe you would like to look up some stats on that "Average" OL of ours. It's been in the TOP 5 in the NFL the last three years for both running attack and allowed sacks. Sorry Im afraid not, we have one of the better OL in this league.

You think Favre has stayed healthy as he has with just his good looks? The OL is a VERY big part of that.

you overpayed for KGB...

uh yeah how dare we give a big pay day(in which if you look at the cap #'s it's NOT) with someone with double digit sacks the last two years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Re: Re: Re: Your team is on the way down...

Originally posted by WisconsinFan

than who? Buba Franks? LOL you're crazy. :lol: There is a reason why Franks went to the Probowl(starter both years) the last two years.

Typo Konrad = FB ...I was comparing to Henderson.LOL Mcmicheal
is by end of this season will be head and shoulders ahead of Bubba.Mcmicheal is already one of the better blocking TE'S in this league and we all know about his catching a ability.

Then Ahman should have done better then Ricky ;\.

I don't think you could compare your CBs to ours.
IMO I think Mckenzie gets burned a lot, but that's my opinion.

You guys always have a chance to win though with Favre. I'm just curious what to see is going to happen when he finally retires.

Let me look back at the ratings....

QB-Green Bay
RB-Miami Ricky>Green
FB-Miami Konrad could do it all...
TE-Even
WR-Even
OL-Green Bay

DL-Miami
LB-Miami
Secondary-Miami

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Your team is on the way down...

Originally posted by minus

Typo Konrad = FB ...I was comparing to Henderson.

You have to remember tho we use are FB a little different then you guys do.. Henderson lays the wood. Just ask Thomas. Henderson plowed him a few times in the game last year to open up a hole for Green.

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
You guys always have a chance to win though with Favre. I'm just curious what to see is going to happen when he finally retires.

He just hinted this week that he wants to play longer then 2004 in which drove Bear fans into a fit of anger. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd say talent wise the Fins are better. There's one major factor that Knight should consider...... The packers can win in December.

WisconsinFan...

in terms of your OL...not everything is about stats...believe me this team learned that the hardway the last few years...
when push came to shove late in the season and in the playoffs...favre got harrased and threw many many picks...that's the true story of your beloved offensive line.

Hey wisconsin, not smacking, i actually like GB, my dad is a big GB fan. But your d-line is not near as good as ours. Your DBs are not either. Basically at positions or overall our defense is better. Ask ricky about your defensive line? More like ask your defense about Ray Lucas. Ricky and Ahman, well i say Ricky, if you say Ahman I aint arguing. Green is very good. Wr is a wash, TE is a wash and your qb is obviously better.

Who's the J.O. that turned this thread from about Sammy Knight to a Packers vs Dolphins thread? Get real people and get back onto the thread subject.

From seeing that Sam Knight lowered his price I think he's trying to open the door a bit more for both teams. A "we can negoiate this" type of move on his part. But since he turned down a bigger contract with N.O. it says volumes about what type of team he's looking to play on. One, he wants a contender for the SB. Two, he wants to start. That puts both teams at the same level. So I think it will come down to his personal preference on who he signs with.

Re: WisconsinFan...

in terms of your OL...not everything is about stats...believe me this team learned that the hardway the last few years...
when push came to shove late in the season and in the playoffs...favre got harrased and threw many many picks...that's the true story of your beloved offensive line.

uh maybe that was due to the fact that, BOTH of our starting OT's were out? Mark Tauscher and Chad Clifton. Geez man we had our starting Center(Mike Flanagan) playing LT. and a rook playing RT(Kevin Berry). and these guys STILL ranked in the top 5 in the league.

geez we even had Tausch and Clifton out for Phins game yet you're trying to tell me that DL is better? :lol: Flany held Taylor in check all game long.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, the person

who this started the thread...made the comment that the Packers were a better fit...that's how this debate got started...
and to his credit WisconsinFan has come up with some good points...but some that aren't as solid...and he has been called on them...no harm there.

Actually, Ice, the feeling that Knight would want to go to a Super Bowl contender led to the discussion of who the more viable Super Bowl contender would be. So it IS related to the thread topic.

That said, I think we can put this one to bed until we know a little more.

Back
Top Bottom