Insight On Knight's Situation | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Insight On Knight's Situation

Who's the J.O. who turned this into an icestorm vs. the other posters in this thread, thread ? :D

After reading this thread...

... I'm so stressed out and confused now, I think I'll get my head straight and :bong:

Thanks a lot you guys! :D

WisconsinFan

every team has to deal with injuries...we lost Nails towards the end of the year...the bottom line is that when it mattered the most...your o-line came up well short...
so you can quote stats and injuries and excuses all you want...
but your OL fell just short of getting Favre killed.

Re: WisconsinFan

Originally posted by RHoffman
every team has to deal with injuries...we lost Nails towards the end of the year...the bottom line is that when it mattered the most...your o-line came up well short...
so you can quote stats and injuries and excuses all you want...
but your OL fell just short of getting Favre killed.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: You see that were you're way wrong even being backups they did rather well. but hey why go with FACTS right? :lol:

face it, you were VERY wrong to say the Packer have an "Average OL at best" their one of the best in the NFL period..and have been over the last three years at both sacks allowed and rushing ... Favre's Iron man streak is a big part of that OL wheather you like it or not.. :lol: :tongue: Not to mention we went 12-4 and 12-4 the last two years and that "average OL" is a big part of that also.. It all starts up front... ;) :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by justafan
I'd say talent wise the Fins are better. There's one major factor that Knight should consider...... The packers can win in December.

Win in December????? I guess as long as home field advantage in the playoffs isn't on the line and they aren't playing the Jets.

How can you lose to the Jets(actually get crushed) when homefield advantage throughout the playoffs is on the line, They have probably the best QB in the league and are playing a team that had just lost to the Bears a few weeks earlier and they get their Ass kicked.

Seems to me they choked as bad as the Fins did, they win that game they get a first round bye and very possibly make it to the SB.

Dear Wisconsin Fan,

You are right paper is paper let the games show who has always been a better team.
Listed below is the all time record for Green Bay vs the Great Dolphins

MIAMI 9, GREEN BAY 2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
12/19/71 -- at Miami 27, Green Bay 6
10/05/75 -- Miami 31, at Green Bay 7
10/28/79 -- at Miami 27, Green Bay 7
12/08/85 -- Miami 34, at Green Bay 24
09/18/88 -- at Miami 24, Green Bay 17
10/22/89 -- at Miami 23, Green Bay 20
09/22/91 -- at Miami 16, Green Bay 13
09/11/94 -- Miami 24, at Green Bay 14
09/14/97 -- at Green Bay 23, Miami 18
10/29/00 -- at Miami 28, Green Bay 20
11/04/02 -- at Green Bay 24, Miami 10

Miami has won 9 out of 11 meetings !!!!!

Meaning we kicked Green Bay's ass 82% of the time.

Thank you for making me do the research, it brought a smile to my face!!!!!!!!

:nana: :hump: :lol: :nana: :hump: :lol: :nana: :hump: :lol: :nana: :hump: :lol:

Originally posted by FinFrenzy
Dear Wisconsin Fan,

You are right paper is paper let the games show who has always been a better team.Listed below is the all time record for Green Bay vs the Great Dolphins

Dear FinFrenzy ,

Your right paper is paper... Green Bay Packers 12 Time World Championships,and the most storied franchise in the History of the NFL.

oh and dont forget we got three of these:

clear.gif

how about you guys? and dont forget it's called the "Vince Lombardi Trophy" for a reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Wisconsin Fan

You may be right I may be wrong..........LOL (from previous thread)

What does that have to do with the Dolphins Kicking Green Bays butt.
Hmmmmmmmmmmm..............NOTHING

:nana: :hump: :lol: :nana: :hump: :lol: :nana: :hump: :lol:
MIAMI 9, GREEN BAY 2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by FinFrenzy
What does that have to do with the Dolphins Kicking Green Bays butt.
Hmmmmmmmmmmm..............NOTHING

:

hmm what does Dolphins Vs Packer head to head all-time have to do with this thread?

Hhhhhmmmmmmmm.......Nothing :lol: :lol: :lol: However we can review last year if you would wish :tongue:

Originally posted by PhinPhreak

Win in December????? I guess as long as home field advantage in the playoffs isn't on the line and they aren't playing the Jets.

How can you lose to the Jets(actually get crushed) when homefield advantage throughout the playoffs is on the line, They have probably the best QB in the league and are playing a team that had just lost to the Bears a few weeks earlier and they get their Ass kicked.

Seems to me they choked as bad as the Fins did, they win that game they get a first round bye and very possibly make it to the SB.

maybe you would like to review the injury reports for the Jets game and the Falcons game.. We were pretty beat up man.. Not much you can do about that.. Sad but true.. However we were good enough with alot of backups in(plus a sore knee Favre) to beat the Phins pretty soundly... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dear Wisconsin Fan,

You Got the 1st 2 Superbowls WoW it wasn't even the NFL then hmmmmmmmmm what have you done since then???????

I can tell you...... when it became a man's league you won 1 superbowl compared to our 2 superbowl championships

Oh and did I tell you?

Looking at this completely objectively, your defense has nothing on this defense. The only player on that D I would want in a 'Fins jersey is Darren Sharper. What I want to know is how you can say it is a push between our corners? We have 2 Probowl corners. How many Probowls have your corners been to? Hell, Al Harris was only a third CB up until now. You have no base in that arguement.

Defensive line is probably the closest to a push you'll get, and we still win that considerably. As soon as KGB is an every down DE, then he can be mentioned as one of the top DE's in football. Not before then. What was your ranking afainst the run last season? How many sacks did your D-line have? How many QB pressures? Those are the measures of a good D-Line. We were top 5 in all 3 categories last season.

Offense is where you guys get the edge. Farve is on helluva player. Ahman Green is a great RB, but he is no Ricky. I really like Bubba Franks. He is an awesome TE.

Overall, looking at this objectively, we have the more talented team. You guys, however, are in a weak division, so that may give you the edge in the Superbowl hunt. I guess we'll just have to see what Knight wants.......

Originally posted by WisconsinFan

Dear FinFrenzy ,

Your right paper is paper... Green Bay Packers 12 Time World Championships,and the most storied franchise in the History of the NFL.

oh and dont forget we got three of these:

clear.gif

how about you guys? and dont forget it's called the "Vince Lombardi Trophy" for a reason.

Lombardi Trophies? Yea we got a couple...

Did I mention the Dolphins are the ONLY team with an undefeated season in NFL history?

Did I mention the Dolphins are the MOST WINNING TEAM in the NFL?

Did I mention Don Shula is the winningest coach in NFL history? Maybe instead of Lombardi it SHOULD be called the SHULA trophy!! :jk:

Originally posted by 13isgr81

Maybe instead of Lombardi it SHOULD be called the SHULA trophy!! :jk:

You've got my vote on the Shula trophy

Anyway, why are we talking about the Packers? Who cares

This Sammy Knight thread has been hijacked!!

Back
Top Bottom