Insight On Knight's Situation | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Insight On Knight's Situation

Originally posted by inFINSible

This is your warning...I just tols icestorm and then the very next post you call someone a moron........you should get two warnings but this is your first the next time you will be banned for one week. :nono:

I guess you tols them who's boss huh?

Where is MannyFresh...have not seen him in a while. Did he get banned or something?

Originally posted by justafan

I guess you tols them who's boss huh?

Justa!!!!!!:evil:

If you didn't have this board to come to, sometimes I think you would be a lost, lonely soul...

And with that...Post on boy:lol:

please make up your mind SAMMY!!!!!!!!!!!! Make the RIGHT decision

The suspense is terrible... I was really hoping we would know by now either way....:hitself:

Originally posted by massfinfan
please make up your mind SAMMY!!!!!!!!!!!! Make the RIGHT decision

Be careful what you wish for, the right decision would be Greenbay.

It's sad, cause us phins fans don't get many opportunities like that. I feel sorry for you guys though. It was very sad :lol: to see you guys come up short :rofl:

green bay has an outstanding line, and their line coach is doin one helluva job, please don't tell me it is still beightol!! he was horrible here........

you can't argue with production man, and gb's line produces.....like our very own line they don't have a STAR to the media, but have 5 hard workng underrated players who play excellantly as a UNIT!!!!

wisconsinfan is fighting the SAME battle many phin fans fight regarding olines......many people here say our line is underrated when other bash it......and bring up the same points that wisconsinfan did(rush yards and sacks allowed).....

add to the fact that bubba franks is one hell of an anchor and you have the makings of a good blocking unit(and whoever said mcmichael was onre of the best blocking TEs already and will be better than bubba after this season is NUTS!!!!!! not even close.....mcmichael has the "potential" but bubba is only scratching the surface as well)......

BUT.....

wisonsinfan....to say our corners are a push is RIDICULOUS!!!! i am a HUGE mxkenzie fan and love the way harris plays.....but NEITHER would start in miami.........plus our depth at corner is MUCH better than your depth.....like somebody already mentioned....the only upgrade your defense would offer us would be sharper at S.....every other position i would pick the respective dolphin....KGB may be a real nice pass rusher, but is not as complete as taylor or ogunleye(who was suprisingly very stout against the run this year).....

Please don't make me go through all the trouble of digging up the smack posts, and sending it to smack.
Keep it real people... if you cause me more work than I want to do today, I will become angry...

Thank you

Originally posted by Bodzilla29
green bay has an outstanding line, and their line coach is doin one helluva job, please don't tell me it is still beightol!! he was horrible here........

you can't argue with production man, and gb's line produces.....like our very own line they don't have a STAR to the media, but have 5 hard workng underrated players who play excellantly as a UNIT!!!!

wisconsinfan is fighting the SAME battle many phin fans fight regarding olines......many people here say our line is underrated when other bash it......and bring up the same points that wisconsinfan did(rush yards and sacks allowed).....

add to the fact that bubba franks is one hell of an anchor and you have the makings of a good blocking unit(and whoever said mcmichael was onre of the best blocking TEs already and will be better than bubba after this season is NUTS!!!!!! not even close.....mcmichael has the "potential" but bubba is only scratching the surface as well)......

BUT.....

wisonsinfan....to say our corners are a push is RIDICULOUS!!!! i am a HUGE mxkenzie fan and love the way harris plays.....but NEITHER would start in miami.........plus our depth at corner is MUCH better than your depth.....like somebody already mentioned....the only upgrade your defense would offer us would be sharper at S.....every other position i would pick the respective dolphin....KGB may be a real nice pass rusher, but is not as complete as taylor or ogunleye(who was suprisingly very stout against the run this year).....

Yeah Mcmicheal will better overall TE's and Micmicheal run blocking is excellent.

Originally posted by WisconsinFan

Dear FinFrenzy ,

Your right paper is paper... Green Bay Packers 12 Time World Championships,and the most storied franchise in the History of the NFL.

oh and dont forget we got three of these:

clear.gif

how about you guys? and dont forget it's called the "Vince Lombardi Trophy" for a reason.

:nana: :hump: :lol: :nana: :hump: :lol: :nana: :hump: :lol: :nana: :hump: :lol:

It Should be called the Shula trophy you rotting piece of cheese! Lets compare history. Dolphins Undefeated in 72 Greenbay never! Most winningest franchise in NFL history Dolphins. Most winningest coach in NFL history "The Great" Don Shula. Best QB ever Dan Marino 25 NFL QB Records. GO thaw out your ass and shut your mouth!

Back
Top Bottom