Insight On Knight's Situation | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Insight On Knight's Situation

Umm wisconsin fan is right. Henderson is probably the best fullback in the league because he can block real well and his block selection is great as well. He catches some passes but not too many.

Originally posted by justafan
I'd say talent wise the Fins are better. There's one major factor that Knight should consider...... The packers can win in December.

HAHAHAHAHAHA... ROFLMAO... classic

Originally posted by inFINSible

This is your warning...I just told icestorm and then the very next post you call someone a moron........you should get two warnings but this is your first the next time you will be banned for one week. :nono:

:hail: :whip:

you go boy

Originally posted by Gaphinfan

It Should be called the Shula trophy you rotting piece of cheese! Lets compare history. Dolphins Undefeated in 72 Greenbay never! Most winningest franchise in NFL history Dolphins. Most winningest coach in NFL history "The Great" Don Shula. Best QB ever Dan Marino 25 NFL QB Records. GO thaw out your ass and shut your mouth!

Nice, Gaphinfan.....you really know how to lay down some personal insults....unfortunately you chose the wrong forum to display your talents and for your efforts you get a warning. The next time you feel the need to call someone names, I hope you have the self control not to do it here because it will get you banned for one week and we wouldn't want to have to do that to you.:D

Originally posted by Bodzilla29
green bay has an outstanding line, and their line coach is doin one helluva job, please don't tell me it is still beightol!! he was horrible here........

you can't argue with production man, and gb's line produces.....like our very own line they don't have a STAR to the media, but have 5 hard workng underrated players who play excellantly as a UNIT!!!!

Exactly,thank you, and yes Larry Beightol is still the OL coach..

Originally posted by juniorseau55
Umm wisconsin fan is right. Henderson is probably the best fullback in the league because he can block real well and his block selection is great as well. He catches some passes but not too many.

ok I just want to clear this up . I didnt call him the best in the league.. I called him the best-blocking FB in the league.. In which he is.. He does what we ask him to do period.

Originally posted by minus

Yeah Mcmicheal will better overall TE's and Micmicheal run blocking is excellent.

Minus, actually that was a big knock(his blocking) on Buba last year going into the start of the season .. He improved on it rather well in 2002.. I never said Mcmicheal was a bad TE, to be honest I think he is a stud same with Bubba.. However I would take Shockey over either one of them.

Originally posted by Tatonka

HAHAHAHAHAHA... ROFLMAO... classic

What are you laughing about? Compared to Green Bay and Miami football history Buffalo is a joke and a failure...

Also, I have to say this cause its been bothering me too long now.. I'm embarassed for you by the fact that your sig has pics of Bradd Pitt and Edward Norton above a quote from the movie fight club. What are you like a teenaged girl? If you are then its ok but otherwise....

I mean please, do you honestly believe that Edward Norton has REALLY ever been in a street fight? Or Brad Pitt for that matter? Do you think they would know the first thing about what its really like to be in that situation, or what to do? All those bruises and all that blood, I don't know if you realize this, but its all make up and red dye...

Do you think all that under your sig makes you seem tough? I mean whats the point, really? If you are trying to relay the perception of being a badass, it aint workin.

Last edited by a moderator:
13 ... who p****d in your Wheaties this morning? "Fight Club" is an awesome movie, and that's a cool Flash.

Chill out! Yes, it's true that :billsbite, but get a grip.

Originally posted by DrAstroZoom
13 ... who p****d in your Wheaties this morning? "Fight Club" is an awesome movie, and that's a cool Flash.

Chill out! Yes, it's true that :billsbite, but get a grip.

We disagree Astro. And the fact that Tatonka is in here for no other reason than to irritate Miami fans and take shots at Miami means he is open to my opinions...

Plus Edward Norton is about as intimidating as 3 legged Kitten...

FYI: Wall Street pissed in my wheaties (see political forum)...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just saying, I could put a Star Trek photo in my signature, and it wouldn't mean I want to fly in outer space.

Originally posted by WisconsinFan

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: uh I hate to tell you this but in June of 1966 the AFL merged with the NFL....

The AFL-NFL war reached its peak, as the leagues spent a combined $7 million to sign their 1966 draft choices. A series of secret meetings regarding a possible AFL - NFL merger were held in the spring. and the merger was announced in June. Under the agreement, the two leagues would combine to form an expanded league with 24 teams, to be increased to 26 in 1968 and to 28 by 1970 or soon thereafter.

not to mention the Phins last superbowl win was on Jan. 13, 1974....pssst the Packer was on Jan. 26, 1997 ... Now you want to talk about "What have you done for me lately" ????
wasn't official and games weren't played until 1970. besides if you check all the record books, nothing is recognized until 1970. the fins played their first games in 1966!

Originally posted by DrAstroZoom
I'm just saying, I could put a Star Trek photo in my signature, and it wouldn't mean I want to fly in outer space.

No but it would set off the "Nerd Alert"... :jk:

Wow!!! This has got to get my "ultimate digression" award. Does anyone in the WORLD think that Sammy Knight gives a rats rear end about whether Miami or Greenbay has a better O-line? Does anyone think Speilman is sitting across the desk from him and his agent saying "but look at how effective Jaime Nails is"? And then the penultimate has to be the argument over Championships. Sheesh! I will say this though, it's a little silly for Wisconsin to crow about Lombardi trophies when they weren't called Lombardi Trophies, and they weren't even called Superbowls. Greenbay has the most Championships, hands down, and deserves respect for that. But they didn't win a lot of Superbowls, and didn't win a lot of Lombardies. Miami has them beaten when it comes to those contests/awards. Sheesh, now you've sucked ME into this black hole of a topic!!!

Originally posted by inFINSible

Hey Icestorm, calling someone a [CENSORED] is uncalled for. Why turn this into a personal attack on someone....this is how fights start......I'm going to have to give you a warning.....We need to put a stop to it, and since repeated warnings go virtually ignored please rememmber that the next infraction carries a one week ban.

I'm still looking for where I mentioned a person and then called him a 'jerk'. I don't see it. Maybe you're reading something outside of the message I intended to give. Either way, a simple miss call. I guess in your part of the world the term "J.O." means something of an adult nature. However, mine world concludes something different. Doesn't really matter though. While I have no problem with guidelines and directions, I also know that one person cannot be punished for what another does, thus the question of "repeated warnings" is what confuses me.
P.S. It was me that censored the quote as I do not approve of that term

Now back on subject. I don't think that Sam Knight is that much of an upgrade to our present crew. Maybe its just me but I think they did a great job last year. Can they improve? Surely, but not necessarily at the cost of a personal change. Maybe it could, but I'm not completely sold on it. But then again I never got to see how good Knight was so that's a disadvantage that I have in comparison to the rest of you. But since he's a probowler, does that make him an upgrade for the whole season over what we have?

Back
Top Bottom