Interest in Aikman? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Interest in Aikman?

Amen Davster82.
Bills fans are TROLLS! JUst go back to your boards and slobber on yourself there. We don't care how great you THINK you are here. This is Dolphin land.

Originally posted by fin-atic
Honestly I wonder if people do any research before they post these insane rumors. Every media source has reported in the past week that the Coach has said "Aikman is not an option".

Like I said, I saw it on sportsline.com in some fantasy article. They said that Aikman has showed interest and that the Dolphins may be interested but haven't voiced that publicly. I did my research.

Originally posted by justafan
na only wonderful memories of Kelly and the bills beating the fins during post season time and again.

Those are just memories. Let's hope we see you in the playoffs, because I want a rematch down here.

Originally posted by Saint Greg

Hey now......remember...the dolphins just won the superbowl.........30yrs ago.:lol:

Be carefull, your talking trash about a team with more superbowl rings than your team has Playoff victories.

And the Saints won a SB...... Ummmmmm.... Did they even win a SB??!!

At least Buffalo beat us. I'm more aggravated with the Bronco fans who can't let go of the fact thaat we beat them at home. A task the Bills failed to do. Something funny for fins fans before the Bills game I went to "The Stadium Wall" (Which has OJ Simpson's name on it in reality :D) and made some posts and there were some Bills fans lecturing me about class. I think that's a riot. Anyways let Buffalo fans have their fun the Bills should be just about out of the picture by the next time we play.

Rmember guys Aikman is wearing 2 of Kelly's possible 4 super bowl rings. In fact so is Dave Wannstedt.

Well, Ray Lucas may suck. But he ain't gonna be in there for more than a few games. We can go 10-6 and win the division. Lucas won't lose us 5 games this year. And when Jay is back, it's back to the unbeatableness (that isn't a word is it?) that we had earlier.

Originally posted by T for Texas
As a Packer fan, I can assure you, if Norv will bring in Aikman, I will gladly pay whatever signing bonus there is, so long as Norv guarantees that Aikman will start and play as long as he is able.

So basically your willing to pay Aikmans Signing bonus for 13 minutes of play untill he gets hit and suffers his umptenth concussion?

Personally I kinda like him as an announcer, I'd like for him to still be able to talk for a few more years. :lol:

Originally posted by Barbarian

So basically your willing to pay Aikmans Signing bonus for 13 minutes of play untill he gets hit and suffers his umptenth concussion?

Personally I kinda like him as an announcer, I'd like for him to still be able to talk for a few more years. :lol:
:lol: yes, he is a good announcer . One more blow to the head might change that thou.

The Bills have been to more Super Bowls Dajesus..your advancing didn't get you there did it...? Remember Jimmie Johnsons last game....?.........thought so.

About Aikman..there is a REASON the man is retired....he's one shot away from looking like Nicholson in Cukoo's Nest after the lobotomy.

Levenstein..

Bills --4 SB's 0-4

Phins --5 SB's 2-3

My apologies MDFINFAN...I was thinking of your run in Super Bowls VI VII VIII and neglected the Wash and SF games...

Originally posted by breckenridge55

Those are just memories. Let's hope we see you in the playoffs, because I want a rematch down here.

With the way things are going though, if the bills are to make the playoffs, the rematch might be up in Buffalo.

Maybe you're right justafan, think about this though. After the Green Bay game, the toughest part of our schedule is done. At the Green Bay game, we will have all our injured players back, except for Fiedler, and he will be out only a few more games. I'm not familiar with your schedule, but there is no way that you have already gone through your toughest stretch of games. This will all make more sense in about 5 weeks......

Back
Top Bottom