Interest in Aikman? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Interest in Aikman?

Originally posted by BigDoug
Jay'll be rusty & back to his old late-season form that we all know and love :rofl:

Actually.. if you were to use real world facts, instead of the "world-according-to-doogie" facts, you'd realize that last year, the last half of the season was statistically better for Jay than the beginning... so his "late season form" is something we as Dolphans really do know and love!
That foot might taste better with some seasoning.... :rolleyes:

Damn Wharf, you need to post on every thread so that I can see that picture of Anna wherever I go......

BigDoug, you are one stupid SOB.

Originally posted by BigDoug
Jay'll be rusty & back to his old late-season form that we all know and love :rofl:

Do you even know what the hell you are talking about, you imbecile?!?

In the game last year against you idiots (in Buffalo) Jay's quarterback rating was 117.9!!! THREE TD's against you AND a 4th quarter comeback victory to boot.

The "rematch" in our house? A 34-7 drubbing that could have been worse. Jay's qb rating? 98.4

Jay's qb rating in the second half of the 2001 season? As follows:

[44.7], 117.9, 93.8, 128.8, [32.3], 94.4, 84.1, 98.4

With the exception of the two bad games against the Jets and SF, a pretty damn respectable performance over eight games.

So, BigDoug, you can kiss my a$$ you stupid SOB!

Do a little research next time before you go opening that disgusting trap of yours!

:monkey: BigDoug, aka Stupid SOB

Re: BigDoug, you are one stupid SOB.

Originally posted by -81- McMichael

Do a little research next time before you go opening that disgusting trap of yours!

He isn't going to listen... :shakeno: He can't comprehend the truth. Facts are meaningless to him, because he doesn't want to deal with reality. He'd much rather form his own far-fetched theory and cling to it no matter what... :rolleyes:

Now I'm not backing Doug on this and I think his characterization of Feidlers late season play is incorrect but is it really needed to use terms like:

BigDoug, you are one stupid SOB
you idiots (in Buffalo)
disgusting trap of yours!
BigDoug, aka Stupid SOB

Does this help the discussion?

Answer: no, it doesn't help the discussion.

Originally posted by RobertHoover
Now I'm not backing Doug on this and I think his characterization of Feidlers late season play is incorrect but is it really needed to use terms like:

BigDoug, you are one stupid SOB
you idiots (in Buffalo)
disgusting trap of yours!
BigDoug, aka Stupid SOB

Does this help the discussion?

No, it doesn't, RobertHoover. But then I'm not having a conversation with someone who's actually trying to have a conversation (like you, for example). Forgive my choice words, but I and many other fans here are simply tired of all the BS from this guy and SEVERAL other Bills fans. You, sadly, appear to be the exception. So thanks for your civility.

I wish I could keep my cool, but I can't.

Let me pose a question here. What does anybody really think Buffalo could do WITHOUT Bledsoe, Moulds AND Price in one game?

Ok. That's my point. Fiedler may not compare to Bledsoe, and our WR's may not match yours either, but they are (were) OUR #1's.

Next times a Buffalo fan wants to yell from his roof-top about how incredible and awesome his team is because it beat Miami I hope that they might stop for JUST ONE SECOND to wonder exactly how well their team would fare WITHOUT its starting qb and wide-receivers.

I don't wish injuries on any team, but I'll say this. You people in Buffalo better PRAY that Bledsoe remains injury free. Because I, for one, will remember all this crap the day if it happens. And talk to me then about how awesome your team is.

In any event, I welcome intelligent discussion from the likes of the RobertHoover's of the world. The BigDougs can STILL kiss my a$$.

Back
Top Bottom