Interesting development: Belichick might not find a job | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Interesting development: Belichick might not find a job

The Falcons, the only team to interview Belichick, just hired Raheem Morris to be their Head Coach.

Chargers - Harbough
Raiders - Pierce
Panthers - Canales
Titans - Callahan
Falcons - Morris

Only two seats left,

Seahawks - just fired an old guy head coach, doubt they want another old crotchety guy and this one is an a$$hole. Why not just keep the nice old crotchety guy.

And the Redski.... i mean, Commanders. New ownership wanna take control of the team only to hand over everything to Bill? I donoo maybe.

It's interesting none the less.
just wait for some knuckelhead to say the dolphins should try to hire him as DC, or assistant head coach, or whatever, because belicheat would really take that job to begin with!

Jon Gruden left the first time on top tho, to go do TV.

And Gruden is a likable guy, I think Bill is so intense, the idea of hiring him has to be intimidating.

Your absolutely right tho, I mean it only takes one team to get desperate enough and they will hire him, it will happen eventually.

I'm just shocked it didn't happen this year.
Jon Gruden 1000% did NOT leave on top. He won a superbowl in 2002. In the six years that followed with him as the coach, his Bucaneers went 45-51, only made the playoffs twice, and didn't win a playoff game.

So its just Seattle, they just fired the oldest HC in the NFL, why would they hire the second oldest?

Couldn’t imagine they would considering they need to get the ball rolling on their future QB.

Their roster is pretty talented though and his Achilles heal of drafting/developing WRs wouldn’t be an issue. Still, it’s hard to picture.

I’m guessing Seattle’s next HC might still be coaching this weekend, although I like Vrabel for that job.

Couldn’t imagine they would considering they need to get the ball rolling on their future QB.

Their roster is pretty talented though and his Achilles heal of drafting/developing WRs wouldn’t be an issue. Still, it’s hard to picture.

I’m guessing Seattle’s next HC might still be coaching this weekend, although I like Vrabel for that job.
I thought Dan Quinn was going to get the Seattle job but maybe not.

BB doesn't make any sense for them so it looks like he will have to sit out the year.

He won't be any more appealing next year during the HC hiring cycle.

The Falcons, the only team to interview Belichick, just hired Raheem Morris to be their Head Coach.

Chargers - Harbough
Raiders - Pierce
Panthers - Canales
Titans - Callahan
Falcons - Morris

Only two seats left,

Seahawks - just fired an old guy head coach, doubt they want another old crotchety guy and this one is an a$$hole. Why not just keep the nice old crotchety guy.

And the Redski.... i mean, Commanders. New ownership wanna take control of the team only to hand over everything to Bill? I donoo maybe.

It's interesting none the less.

Lol! I can’t believe the Falcons hired Raheem Morris. That guy is just as bad as Vance Joseph lol! Trash hire right there but I love seeing Belichick getting passed up! Maybe Shula’s record will be safe due to no one wanting Belichick

I don’t believe Belichick will be a HC again. A franchise would be batshit crazy to give him total control after his drafts over the past decade, and I don’t think his ego will allow him to accept anything less.

He turns 73 in April. Is he really gonna start over at 74 with a new team? And will a franchise WANT him after a year away at that age?

Maybe he could spend a season as Miami's DC? The Patriots, even as bad as they were the last few years, did a really good job against Josh Allen and Buffalo.

The division runs through Buffalo and the Dolphins have struggled to beat them. Name Campanile assistant defensive coordinator.

I know, definitely a long shot. Doubt BB would consider anything but head coach.

Back
Top Bottom