Interesting development: Belichick might not find a job | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Interesting development: Belichick might not find a job

Of course, and I do respect the guy as a coach. I'm just saying to be on TV requires.....a personality.
Would hold his weight as a commentator. Is a better human being than just the arsehole we hate. Even a local NW radio host shared a story about him buying his old football cards from him on ebay when he was working for the jets. They messaged back and forth and he found him personable and engaging. The conversation ended when the NW radio host told him he was a columnist. Typical Bill

If he has to sit out a year, he can. Jon Gruden was away from the game quite a while and got hired by the Raiders for a king's ransom. In fact, BB might find he'll get a bigger payday and team control if he sits out a year or two.
He doesn’t reallly have a year or two at his age. Sitting out a season would be a big blow for him.

The Falcons, the only team to interview Belichick, just hired Raheem Morris to be their Head Coach.

Chargers - Harbough
Raiders - Pierce
Panthers - Canales
Titans - Callahan
Falcons - Morris

Only two seats left,

Seahawks - just fired an old guy head coach, doubt they want another old crotchety guy and this one is an a$$hole. Why not just keep the nice old crotchety guy.

And the Redski.... i mean, Commanders. New ownership wanna take control of the team only to hand over everything to Bill? I donoo maybe.

It's interesting none the less.
I really don’t care if Belichick never coaches again

Surely we all know what is going to happen. Next year will be a disaster, McD will get fired and Miami will hire Belichick.

Kind of gold behind the mic? Yes, for one word answers and not talking. lol

I'd love to see him on a pregame show "Coach Belichick, could you give us your analysis of todays Dolphins-Bills game?" "Good game". "Care to expound on that Bill? No."

he is actually very articulate when not in a press conference. i enjoyed his analysis and insights on the 100th anniversary discussions and on the AFL documentary.

I guess I'm a knucklehead!

Honestly, if you're McDaniel don't you at least give Bellichick a call? He's always been considered a defensive genius. Like it or not, Bellichick seems to get a game a year against Josh Allen and Buffalo. Allen usually has a hard time against Belichick's defense.

I don't think Bellichick would consider, and I hate him, but isn't he the best DC available at the moment?

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. I am not pounding the table for him, but I can see some advantages to this. One, he might be a dickhead to the press, but he does have a ton of experience. He is a good teacher. Without the pressures and responsibility of HC, he might flourish if all he has to do is think about the defensive side of the ball. It could prove revitalizing for him. I think our defense would benefit.

Back
Top Bottom