Interesting development: Belichick might not find a job | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Interesting development: Belichick might not find a job

Go to naughty corner, face the wall with your hands on your head and think about your post.
Then write 100 lines.
“Belichick is a cheating bar steward and must never be a Dolphin”
But as a D coordinator, he wins. Look, I know it won't happen but I'd like to have him.

But as a D coordinator, he wins. Look, I know it won't happen but I'd like to have him.
He hasn't been a D-Coordinator for years plus it would be like inviting Voldermort to Hogwarts to take up the position of head of the dark arts. Him coaching in Miami beats those Brady rumors as him being our QB hands down x1000 lol

Guys on WFAN spent all afternoon on if the Giants should consider Bill as a DC. And the reason everyone gave as to why not; is that it would undermine the HC with his replacement on board. Then they mentioned sitting out the year and getting the Dallas, Philly, Buffalo, Miami job next year. They think the problem this year is the teams needing coaches aren't close to winning. My thoughts on Miami is that we are the only place where he could go where he wouldn't be a replacement in waiting. Ross or Grier are not stupid enough to allow Bill to break the record as the Dolphin HC. The fans would torch the stadium.

The Falcons, the only team to interview Belichick, just hired Raheem Morris to be their Head Coach.

Chargers - Harbough
Raiders - Pierce
Panthers - Canales
Titans - Callahan
Falcons - Morris

Only two seats left,

Seahawks - just fired an old guy head coach, doubt they want another old crotchety guy and this one is an a$$hole. Why not just keep the nice old crotchety guy.

And the Redski.... i mean, Commanders. New ownership wanna take control of the team only to hand over everything to Bill? I donoo maybe.

It's interesting none the less.
I’d like to hire and fire him.
I can see it now....we hire him as DC, promote him to head coach after a rough start for McD, and he breaks Shula's win record as head coach of the Dolphins..... that would be soooo Dolphins!

I can see it now....we hire him as DC, promote him to head coach after a rough start for McD, and he breaks Shula's win record as head coach of the Dolphins..... that would be soooo Dolphins!
Would be funny to have the Dolphins name attached to his bust in the HOF though. 🤣

Belly is going to be the next head coach for the Jets Rodgers starts bad , blames the head coach ,they bring in Belly week 10 . Just miss the playoffs again for the Jest

Belly is going to be the next head coach for the Jets Rodgers starts bad , blames the head coach ,they bring in Belly week 10 . Just miss the playoffs again for the Jest
Not sure about that...he left them at the altar to go to the pats. Jets have to be pissed because every thing he accomplished could have been a Jets dynasty. It was a big F you when he walked away like that

I didn’t think any of the available jobs were a good fit for bill. Next year Giants, Bills, & Cowboys should open up.

If the Giants job opens up... I bet he pulls out all his favors and cashes in because I'm pretty sure he's been wanting that job forever...I know at least at one point he wanted it bad...

Back
Top Bottom