Interesting development: Belichick might not find a job | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Interesting development: Belichick might not find a job

He's old. He should just enjoy life beyond football. Took me a few years to figure out the retirement thing, but have now settled in. Enjoy travel and photography while stepping away from physics and programming.

And don't get the chance to beat Shula in wins. 🤣
I think a year away from coaching might convince Bellichick that he doesn’t need it anymore.

I would love that. He’s in his 70’s. Like, go travel the world, play golf, go fishing etc. Geez man.
I've been doing that since my late 40s LOL! Sometimes retirement gets boring.
Yea but you do it in style my friend

View attachment 159389

Doubt BB rolls like that :p
Back in 2007 I tried to retire. It lasted 2 years and I was so bored, I couldn't stand it. Fortunately, I was able to start other projects and passions. I think BB is a single minded person. Pure Evil!

just wait for some knuckelhead to say the dolphins should try to hire him as DC, or assistant head coach, or whatever, because belicheat would really take that job to begin with!
I guess I'm a knucklehead!

Honestly, if you're McDaniel don't you at least give Bellichick a call? He's always been considered a defensive genius. Like it or not, Bellichick seems to get a game a year against Josh Allen and Buffalo. Allen usually has a hard time against Belichick's defense.

I don't think Bellichick would consider, and I hate him, but isn't he the best DC available at the moment?

Ross will hire him as a consultant/coach in waiting.

As much as I hate Belicheat. He is kind of gold behind the mic. Fooker is so hilariously stubborn. Commentate for a year and wait it out? But maybe the game has passed him by? But rivalries be damned, he was brilliant and shined. Good adversary and deserves respect

Last edited:
As much as I hate Belicheat. He is kind of gold behind the mic. Fooker is so hilariously stubborn. Commentate for a year and wait it out? But maybe the game has passed him by?
Kind of gold behind the mic? Yes, for one word answers and not talking. lol

I'd love to see him on a pregame show "Coach Belichick, could you give us your analysis of todays Dolphins-Bills game?" "Good game". "Care to expound on that Bill? No."

Maybe he could spend a season as Miami's DC? The Patriots, even as bad as they were the last few years, did a really good job against Josh Allen and Buffalo.

The division runs through Buffalo and the Dolphins have struggled to beat them. Name Campanile assistant defensive coordinator.

I know, definitely a long shot. Doubt BB would consider anything but head coach.
You're right, he is probably the best defensive coach in the history of the game. That being said, you think Fangio didn't like McDaniel's style? Belichick's head would explode. 🤣

Coach capri pants and his sleeveless DC.

1706248466325.png

Kind of gold behind the mic? Yes, for one word answers and not talking. lol

I'd love to see him on a pregame show "Coach Belichick, could you give us your analysis of todays Dolphins-Bills game?" "Good game". "Care to expound on that Bill? No."
I love the simple facts! Dude was straight to the point. Didn't have to like him, but do respect him.

Back
Top Bottom