Interesting piece | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Interesting piece

I understand what they're saying but I'm pretty sure Miami drafting Tua does not hinge on anything related to Davis. Frankly, in spite of the extension, if Miami finds a better option at both Tackle spots I'm sure they wouldn't be averse to upgrading. I'm happy for Davis and his progression though. I hope it works out for him because he seems like a good guy that understands what's going on.

i dont know why all the hate on Jesse Davis, the man is looking pretty good at LT. Not a pro bowler by any means, but he looks like an average starter.

I don't you know if you've noticed but round these here parts unless you're an all pro player you effing suck. Never mind even if you are in fact an all pro player like X was last year you suck if you don't play perfect at all times. NOONE IS ALLOWED ANY BAD GAMES!!!

I don't you know if you've noticed but round these here parts unless you're an all pro player you effing suck. Never mind even if you are in fact an all pro player like X was last year you suck if you don't play perfect at all times. NOONE IS ALLOWED ANY BAD GAMES!!!
Davis is good. He was balling yesterday.

I don't know where people get the idea it's Tua as a lock. Wishing doesn't make it so.

Davis doesn't HAVE TO work, but it would make upgrading the OL easier
Believe me I’m not sold on him myself I would feel more comfy with the Oregon qb , is tua that good or is it because on offense there stacked what would Herbert of Oregon be like if he had what tua has

I understand what they're saying but I'm pretty sure Miami drafting Tua does not hinge on anything related to Davis. Frankly, in spite of the extension, if Miami finds a better option at both Tackle spots I'm sure they wouldn't be averse to upgrading. I'm happy for Davis and his progression though. I hope it works out for him because he seems like a good guy that understands what's going on.
That’s true Davis has impressed though , he needs two good tackles , I would hate to put him behind this current offensive line I wouldn’t put dan the man back there

Believe me I’m not sold on him myself I would feel more comfy with the Oregon qb , is tua that good or is it because on offense there stacked what would Herbert of Oregon be like if he had what tua has
This is what I am terrified of this off season. Guys like you that see his size and arm strength but ignore the tape. All of you Herbert lovers are going to die on the same hill as Mike Tannenbum by the way lol. Just watch his ball security issues this weekend, or how about his lack of intelligence when he throws a hail mary 10 yards out of the back of the endzone at the end of the week one game. Tua is far and away the better prospect and it isnt even close.

This is what I am terrified of this off season. Guys like you that see his size and arm strength but ignore the tape. All of you Herbert lovers are going to die on the same hill as Mike Tannenbum by the way lol. Just watch his ball security issues this weekend, or how about his lack of intelligence when he throws a hail mary 10 yards out of the back of the endzone at the end of the week one game. Tua is far and away the better prospect and it isnt even close.
Tua is as close to a lock as any qb to ever be drafted. The entire purpose of the tank is to draft him.

i dont know why all the hate on Jesse Davis, the man is looking pretty good at LT. Not a pro bowler by any means, but he looks like an average starter.
He also has the added value of being able to step in at multiple positions. A lot of guys, even players that are very good at one particular Oline spot, aren't able to do that successfully.

Tua is as close to a lock as any qb to ever be drafted. The entire purpose of the tank is to draft him.
Nonsense on both accounts, IMO.

I know you disagree, but one big difference between us is, I realize that my view is just an opinion. You state your view as if it were incontrovertible fact.

Herbert's stats are TERRIBLE under pressure. I saw a graphic one of the first games that he played this year about his stats against pressure for his career and it was a joke. I was instantly out on him. I can't do Tannehill 2.0.

So logic dictates that if he's terrible under pressure, and overall his stats are really good, then he's also probably playing against cream puffs.

Back
Top Bottom