Interesting Poll by Bills' Fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Interesting Poll by Bills' Fans

at least 39.88% of the people are honest

WoW nice to see some support for some enemys!! We should be really tuff next year!!

It's just sad that they think they are as good as the Patriots. It's good to know they look at us as the favorite in the division. Can you say that the Bills are, a little scared? HAHA! I love it!

The Buffalo Bills check under their bed everynight for Nick Saban!
:couch: <--- Bills hiding from Saban.

Thats pretty funny!!
Especially the one poster who said the Dolphins will go 0-16, he/she must really hate the Dolphins

some of the posts those fans make are extremely funny

bills 16-0 and jauron will teach holcomb and loserman to score in the redzone...hate to burst their bubble but jauron is a defensive minded coach...:sidelol:

lets look at the rosters now and lets start our predictions

since the pats usually are good even with a crummy roster, its hard to count them out so i think they will be good enough for a wildcard

buffalo..:sidelol: no upgrades unless you call triplett an amazing upgrade and josh reed getting resigned as something to look foward to.

the jets are going to be decent, will have a few years to get better but they should be on the up and up within the next 3 years, just as miami will be

final prediction

miami 11-5
pats 10-6
jets 5-11
bills 4-12

Nice post! Always interesting to know what other team boards are thinking. A little surprising though. You'd think a team's fans would be saying nobody but our team is going to win it this year. So either a fair share of Bills fans are very smart and in touch with NFL reality or they really think their team is going to stink this year (not going to touch that one). Looking at their lack of positive moves this off-season, I can see why they aren't getting their hopes up. I know free agency is only part of the equation, but they lost a few decent players, didn't get a lot of quality in FA and the draft won't be enough to help them anytime soon. Think any jets or pats boards have similar type of posts ? Doubt it. NYJ fans are a tad bit "over the edge" to think sports exist outside of NY, and NE fans will be in denial for years to come.
:goof:

steveincolorado said:
Thats pretty funny!!
Especially the one poster who said the Dolphins will go 0-16, he/she must really hate the Dolphins

No, that persons just really stupid.

Very funny how some would rather have the pats win it for the 4th year in a row than see the fins get it. But you know I think the fins could win the AFC East, but I wouldnt be too ****y yet guys, we havent seen the playoffs in a while and we have yet another QB with wide reciever tandem to work out and we have a hard road schedule to work with. Past that road schedule we are really improved and should at least challenge in all our games like we did last year, and hopefully win the close ones.

Back
Top Bottom