Interesting Poll by Bills' Fans | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Interesting Poll by Bills' Fans

i was glad to see that and some of the smart posts by some bills fans...most however just said the most idiotic things that could be imagined example the bills going 16-0 and miami going 0-16...haha honestly give me a break those guys are deullusional...some though really knew what they were talking about and im glad they are giving us the edge over the pats

Well one guy wrote-

LOL Who the h.ell voted for the Bills? Fans from other boards are probably laughing at us as I type.

This post has been edited by BUFFBILLSFAN112080: Yesterday, 10:57 PM

Ummmm Yeah we are! :D

I'll post some of the good one's.

This guy is dillusional...

notagoodname said:
its gonna be the bills..

the jests are rebuilding, and they are the jests, ok jets, after all.

miaimi..... culpepper + blown kneww + head case + mularkey calling the plays = a step back from last year.

New england is loosing more of their players and are also rebuilding imo.

that leaves the bills, who even though rebuilding are doing a pretty good job so far imo.

i think the bills win the afc east

This guy is living in the past...

skudz said:
How can any Bills fan vote for the Dolphins? They will underachieve once again.

I feel like joining just so I can get banned. :lol:

:sidelol: A jets fan must have showed up and gave their team a vote. Man I would love to sweep our division.:cooldude:

Haha, they really hate Jets..

68 for Miami
63 for New England
61 for Buffalo
1 for NYJ :lol:

The BEST part is that the Phins took almost 40% of the vote on a BILLS site. It's like they are preparing to lose so it doesn't hurt as bad when it actualy happens!

By the way: who the hell is Mike Maddox? :lol:

a lot of the Mularky bashing worries me a little.

LOL Who the h.ell voted for the Bills? Fans from other boards are probably laughing at us as I type.
Seriously, this just proves that bills fans are morons. Anyone who honestly picks the Bills or Jets to win has no idea what they are talking about.

Back
Top Bottom