Interesting Poll by Bills' Fans | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Interesting Poll by Bills' Fans

It's plain and simple they know it and we know it. Miami in Miami 07':dolphins:

Skeet84 said:
Well one guy wrote-

LOL Who the h.ell voted for the Bills? Fans from other boards are probably laughing at us as I type.

This post has been edited by BUFFBILLSFAN112080: Yesterday, 10:57 PM

Ummmm Yeah we are! :D

I know I sure did!!!!! :sidelol:

I thought this one was funny that a bills fan posted:
LOL Who the h.ell voted for the Bills? Fans from other boards are probably laughing at us as I type.

IowaDolfan said:
I know I sure did!!!!! :sidelol:

my bad, There so many posts that I didn't want to read them all. I didn't think someone else would use the same post as an example, but I guess we think alike:up:

I got a good laugh at this

BUFFBILLSFAN112080- LOL Who the h.ell voted for the Bills? Fans from other boards are probably laughing at us as I type.

This post has been edited by BUFFBILLSFAN112080: Mar 18 2006, 10:57 PM

I think Justa and some of the other fans could learn something from these other bills fans. And I'm not saying this becuase they agree with miami, but becuase they actually know some football, and add reason and good example to their thoughts, where as some of the fans here just look at stats and blatantly think they decides a qbs ablity or value. Here's an example:It's kindo of weird in that, I would have put a very simialr debate with similar fact, proof, reasoning or example to back it up. here's a bills fan's post to another ones comment:

QUOTE(JUNIT @ Mar 20 2006, 12:42 AM)

the bills are gonna win cause daunte wont do well with out a randy moss wr (as seen like this past year untill he got hurt)... the pats have lost alot of good talent and well the jets are the jets so im optimistic about the bills chances

DBetters83 you're so ignorant, how can you say that? Let me ask you something, what did Randy Moss do last year in Oakland? Well other than looking frustrated by Kerry Collins and Norv Turner, I wouldn't say a whole lot. Also, your assesment of Daunte's success or lack there of without Randy Moss, is just plain wrong. In 2004, while Daunte Culpepper was enjoying his most succesful season in which he threw for 39 TDs to only 11 INTs for over 4700 yards with a completion percentage of 69.2!!! Now, if you remember correctly 2004 was also Randy Moss' worst statistical season of his career, as he caught just 49 balls for 767 yards, but with 13 TDs, while missing five games. Now, take away those numbers and Culpepper still has an amazing stat line of 26 TDS to 11 INTS for 3950 yards.

Regarding last season, Culpepper got off to a horrendous start losing to Tampa Bay and Cincinnati, by tossing eight interceptions to zero touchdowns. However, if you look closely at the numbers; Culpepper rebounded to throw 6 TDs and 4 INTs over the next five games before getting hurt. While many use Culpepper as a skapegoat for the Vikings poor start, there were many factors that lead to the poor start......the loss of offensive coordinator Scott Linehan to Miami didn't help as Culpepper was forced to learn a new offensive system, the offensive line was in shambles with the loss of center Matt Birk and it doesn't bode well when the coaching staff abandons the run and puts everything on your shoulders.

The Vikings made a big mistake in letting Daunte go and the Dolphins got quite a steal. Its laughable to believe that Brad Johnson will lead the Vikings past an 8-8 or 9-7 record this season with a brand new head coach. Johnson as you know lead the Vikings to a 7-2 finish and a near playoff berth. However, if you look closer at his numbers you will see that the offense incorporated the running game on a more consistent basis, thus making for a more balanced attack and the offensive line recovered from injury. Also, Johnson lit up some pretty sorry defenses such as; Detroit, Green Bay, Cleveland and St. Louis....but struggled against top defenses like; Pittsburgh, Baltimore and New York (Giants).

You all need to know something, Daunte Culpepper will find success again in Miami. First of all, he WANTS TO PLAY THERE and even took a pay-cut to accomidate the team. Secondly, Daunte will have a plethora of weapons to utilize on offense with the likes of; Chris Chambers, Marty Booker, Randy McMichael, Ronnie Brown, Ricky Williams and a solid offensive line. He also has a much better coaching staff to consult with and will be using the Scott Linehan offensive system that he excelled in 2003 and 2004. As for his rehabilitation, he has dropped some weight and expects to be ready by opening day. Saban and Mueller made the right choice by picking Culpepper over Brees....players recover from serious knee injuries all the time (see your own Willis McGahee), how many quarterbacks do you know of that recover from shoulder surgery?.......I rest my case, have a nice day......

hahaha, really that topic from buffalo made my day, but don't call em dumb... it's just that some of them are dilusional ;) :p i just lmao reading their posts

this was one of the best ones:

QUOTE(mileena @ Mar 18 2006, 08:43 PM)

Bills 10-6
Pats 8-8
Dolphins 8-8
Jets 7-9

you say 10 - 6 bills and you want who to belive you?

lol, WE REALLY GOTTA TAKE THIS YEAR TO JUST ENJOY!!! I LUV TO SEE BILLS FAN LIKE THIS ahahaha :p enjoy guys enjoy!

Dolphins 11-5 this year bills 5-11 (if they are lucky)

cant believe that....but if thats how they feel, then thats how they feel.

phinfan999 said:
wow some bills fans are smart, MOST are dumb as hell

It's not that their dumb (well some of them, of course they don't hold the entire market on that) but that they, like us are mostly homers...They also have a bad taste in their mouths in regards to Mularkey...Naturally, we see the Mularkey thing as a real positive for us...that said, I'd rather have had Linehan for another year or so, but that didn't happen...Mularkey is a well-respected OC too...I see the playcalling to be a little less wide open, but exciting none the less.

The Aqua Crush said:
quote from page 1:LOL Who the h.ell voted for the Bills? Fans from other boards are probably laughing at us as I type.

:sidelol: Yes we are, we def. are. :sidelol:

some seem on the level but i never knew they had so many biased fans on that forum...god i can't wait till we play sukkalo next season

my prediction

Dolphins win AFC EAST slim margin over the Patsies.

Jets..really who cares,

Suckkalo Billz: DFL in the NFL (all they can hope for is Brady Quinn)

Aqua...I don't dissagree with you, but sometimes we have to be a little careful of the pot-calling-the-kettle-black syndrome as well...

Phinatical said:

I love how Mike Malarkey went from a folk hero to Bills fans, you know the guy that was going to turn the Bills around, to a complete bum that will ruin our team overnight. Bills fans act like the guy has never been successful and he will have some kind of free reign in Miami with the playcalling. MM would have a better shot a hitting that lottery than he has of Saban letting him ruin the offense. My opinion, Malarkey was domed by Donahue. He was playing with TD's players. You know what Parcells says, if you want me to cook the meal you've got to let me cook the groceries .

It's sad that some Bills fans hate Miami so much that they can't even admit the team is heading in the right direction. I wish I could hate the Bills that much but don't. I just like messing with those guys over at the range. Truth be told I'd rather see Buffalo win the East than the Jets.

they are Bills fans... of course they hate the Dolphins. Just ike we hate the Bills and the Jets.

I love this reply on this poll...

you're so ignorant, how can you say that? Let me ask you something, what did Randy Moss do last year in Oakland? Well other than looking frustrated by Kerry Collins and Norv Turner, I wouldn't say a whole lot. Also, your assesment of Daunte's success or lack there of without Randy Moss, is just plain wrong. In 2004, while Daunte Culpepper was enjoying his most succesful season in which he threw for 39 TDs to only 11 INTs for over 4700 yards with a completion percentage of 69.2!!! Now, if you remember correctly 2004 was also Randy Moss' worst statistical season of his career, as he caught just 49 balls for 767 yards, but with 13 TDs, while missing five games. Now, take away those numbers and Culpepper still has an amazing stat line of 26 TDS to 11 INTS for 3950 yards.

Regarding last season, Culpepper got off to a horrendous start losing to Tampa Bay and Cincinnati, by tossing eight interceptions to zero touchdowns. However, if you look closely at the numbers; Culpepper rebounded to throw 6 TDs and 4 INTs over the next five games before getting hurt. While many use Culpepper as a skapegoat for the Vikings poor start, there were many factors that lead to the poor start......the loss of offensive coordinator Scott Linehan to Miami didn't help as Culpepper was forced to learn a new offensive system, the offensive line was in shambles with the loss of center Matt Birk and it doesn't bode well when the coaching staff abandons the run and puts everything on your shoulders.

The Vikings made a big mistake in letting Daunte go and the Dolphins got quite a steal. Its laughable to believe that Brad Johnson will lead the Vikings past an 8-8 or 9-7 record this season with a brand new head coach. Johnson as you know lead the Vikings to a 7-2 finish and a near playoff berth. However, if you look closer at his numbers you will see that the offense incorporated the running game on a more consistent basis, thus making for a more balanced attack and the offensive line recovered from injury. Also, Johnson lit up some pretty sorry defenses such as; Detroit, Green Bay, Cleveland and St. Louis....but struggled against top defenses like; Pittsburgh, Baltimore and New York (Giants).

You all need to know something, Daunte Culpepper will find success again in Miami. First of all, he WANTS TO PLAY THERE and even took a pay-cut to accomidate the team. Secondly, Daunte will have a plethora of weapons to utilize on offense with the likes of; Chris Chambers, Marty Booker, Randy McMichael, Ronnie Brown, Ricky Williams and a solid offensive line. He also has a much better coaching staff to consult with and will be using the Scott Linehan offensive system that he excelled in 2003 and 2004. As for his rehabilitation, he has dropped some weight and expects to be ready by opening day. Saban and Mueller made the right choice by picking Culpepper over Brees....players recover from serious knee injuries all the time (see your own Willis McGahee), how many quarterbacks do you know of that recover from shoulder surgery?.......I rest my case, have a nice day.......

Back
Top Bottom